Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get this strange guilt

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little story..

I'm dating this deaf girl, we aren't officialy exclusive but we aren't seeing other people. We've been dating for about a month.

Here is some background info about her. She has only kissed 5 guys and has only gone out with 3, so she isn't too experienced. She's also a virgin.

Last night, after our date we head back to my house, and we're just standing in the kitchen talking. She asks me, "So what do you want to do."

Jokingly I respond, "Let's take our clothes off."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"You first."

So, I take my shirt off, and she procedes to take hers off. This shocked the hell out of me. Not only this, but I got this strange guilt, I felt like I was taking advantage of her. For this reason, we didn't get any farther than a couple deep kisses. The thing is, that wasn't the first time I've ever gotten that feeling.

I felt the same way when I was dating the only girl I ever felt up/got sucked off by/etc.

I am a virgin, and only because I know I would feel this terrible guilt if I ever had sex. I could have easily put it to the previous girl.

If it would help you to know, I was raised mostly by my mother, who raised me basically thinking that sex etc is wrong.

I really don't want to get this feeling every time I get anywhere with a girl. What do I do to un-fuck myself?

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guilt?

Think about it this way.

You are deaf. Some hotty asks you to 'undress'. She stops after making out for a bit.

How would YOU feel?

You should have guilt for NOT progressing.

Women get horny too! Shocking, isn't it?

Here is what society would want you to belive:

Women are not horny because they do not need sex, it is in thier best interests to find the best 'man' and enter into a relationship with him so that he can provide for the child.

Men are horny dogs because it was in the best interests of the male to 'plant his seed' everywhere.

But this does not make sense. How can men be horny while women are not? Any desire MUST be reciprocated by the opposite sex, or else the species would go crazy! (Picture the girl that never 'puts out' she is quickly dumped for one that does, she does not pass on her genes.)

Women like sex, sometimes more than men do, and thier orgasms are MUCH better. - Fact.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, ive got something of an answer for you.

For now just forget the guilt and think about this.

Do you want your first time with a girl to be a special event?

If the answer that is YES, then you should wait till you actually KNOW you love a girl. If the answer to that is NO, then you shouldnt feel guilty at all.

YILMAZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually eventide Im currently in the same situation as you. I have a very strong bond with ma sis, she is a phuchologist as well as a feminist. She's always tryin to tell me about respecting woman, wait for the one blah blah blah. But the problem is that it really gets to me, how can it not. I mean i respect and look up to her a lot. My best advice is to go out with a chick that ur into and on a day that ur feeling really horny lol. Then if your feeling really horny, you won't feel any guilt b/c you cant control your urges. This usually helps me.

YILMAZ

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would you want to buy a strange quil.... oh wait.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, regarding your sig. Pain is *NOT* weakness leaving the body, its just PAIN, anybody that thinks pain is weakness leaving the body is just a ****ing pyscho.

Dont buy into that macho bullsh1t, the marines can help brainwash you into believing that crap because thats what they need you to think in able to perform the tasks they require of you. Dont buy into it, think for yourself, be DJ.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Why on earth would you want to buy a strange quil.... oh wait.
lol thats what I thought it said :D

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My sig..

I think of that quote when Im snowboarding, actually. It helps keep me from pussying out on jumps and such, and going half assed on a jump can be a lot more dangerous than forgetting your fear of pain and going for it.

Don't take it too literally. If you're afraid of a little pain, you won't progress well. Be it weightlifting, snowboarding, shooting towelheads, or even DJing (some people can't approach because they're afraid of the pain of rejection?). Like they say, "No pain, no gain."

Anyways, I dont get this guilt only near sex, it is literally anything passed making out.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My sig..

Originally posted by Eventide
Anyways, I dont get this guilt only near sex, it is literally anything passed making out.
Maybe youre gay??

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious, how do you communicate with a deaf girl?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She reads lips very well, and she can talk, although it is hard to comprehend (at first, at least), you get used to it.