"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I get bored of people too easily...

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
If I see a girl more than once a week, I start to legitimately lose attraction to her. I mean I'll literally go from getting horny just thinking about her, to not being able to get it up while she's naked and straddling and kissing me. This usually happens in less than a month. Then (usually), if we take a week or two break I'll get some of that interest/attraction back.

Anyone struggled with this? And I do mean struggled, because it's a relationship killer.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
As @twoface262 mentioned, porn can contribute to what you're describing.

Porn-induced erectile dysfunction (PIED) is caused by excessive porn consumption, where you your brain becomes addicted to the dopamine spikes of seeing a new woman in a new position with every swipe of your fingertips. The availability and convenience of internet pornography makes this quite common with younger men who grew up with internet porn since their early teens (during the formative stages of their brain and behaviour, and almost always before their first sexual experience). Unsurprisingly, this is why PIED is not as common in men in their late 20s and older (which often is the demographic who hastily dismiss existence of PIED).

The novelty of a new partner can wear off quickly if your brain is accustomed to being primarily stimulated from porn. Sex with one girl will become vanilla in comparison to what your brain is used to experiencing in porn (your dopamine receptors are stimulated less).

---

Even outside of porn, the novelty can wear off with a partner rapidly if you interact too frequently with them. For some guys once a day is fine, others once or twice a month is good enough. For me personally, once or twice a week is just dandy, even in a relationship. We're all different.

For a lot of guys it's just about the conquest. Just being able to finally sleep with a girl is enough to make you lose interest/attraction for her, especially if you bed her early and have nothing in common besides sex. I sometimes crave ice cream spontaneously or if I haven't had it for awhile, and once I indulge I am good for awhile. I lose interest in it temporarily. Sometimes I come across an ice cream that is so good it might be take me a week straight of indulging before I finally get sick of it.

Not sure if the analogy fits; I'm just honestly craving ice cream now.
 

Korrupt

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
686
Reaction score
180
Location
Everywhere
Lmfao. Yeah... No. This forum :rolleyes: Did you even read the topic title?

Some seriously dumb fvcks on here.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
@Korrupt

I get bored with most women rather easily myself. I look at it as this: when have high yet realistic standards, this happens. I am not totally looking at a woman simply based on appearance. Although she must be attractive, she must also posses a lot of other attributes that I look for. If she doesnt, I mentally check out and I lose interest.

On the other hand, we live in a world that has been made very small with social media, OLD, etc. It is a slippery slope to have such a tremendous amount of available women at our fingertips. I am sure that us red pill men miss out on some potentially good LTR's just because its so easy to monkey branch to the next one or shift attention to another woman that we are banging.

Lastly, red pill/alpha males want/have abundance. We want/have selection. Sometimes it truly is the thrill of the chase and once we get it and know we can have it, we dont really want it anymore. I fall into that category a lot. The buildup makes it worthwhile, but then the build up is gone.

The old saying "Pvssy is like money in the bank. Once you pull out, all the interest is gone."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top