I fvcking hate that kid!!!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I posted this a while ago, but it is just getting worse and worse. There is this one dude in my class that is constantly trying to make fun of me behind my back. Everytime I turn around he starts talking sh!t about me. He is the most insecure person I know. He´s trying to turn everyone against me so that people start to hate me for no reason. When I´m alone with him and confront him he starts kissing my ass, but in public he uses every opportunity to pick on me behind my back. However if I hear what he says I always have a good comeback, so that everyone laughs at him. I really hate that kid. He´s one of those insecure little b!tches that needs to talk bad about other people to make himself feel better because that way he gets attention and wants everyone likes him. The problem is he always tries to put me down in front of others when I´m not there and everyone is starting to lose respect for me. I tried some things to stop him. I told him in a calm way to stop disrespecting me behind my back. Everytime people start giggling and looking at me I´m like: "Do you got anything to say to me?" no response and they stfu. Then I´m like: "That´s what I thought". Man, I really feel like I´m in Kindergarten sometimes. He´s small and I´m big and I could easily beat him up, but I don´t want that. I don´t wanna get suspended. How would a dj handle that immature pu$$y bully?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does it because he's getting a rise out of you. When you stop caring what he's saying, it'll get better. Your friends, the ones laughing with him, sense the same thing; they sense that you care.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
He does it because he's getting a rise out of you. When you stop caring what he's saying, it'll get better. Your friends, the ones laughing with him, sense the same thing; they sense that you care.
I already tried ignoring him, but he just doesn´t stop. He thinks this is the only way for him to get attention and people to like him.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't try long enough. We know you "care" because this thread exists. Stop caring.

Whats it like being 35? A whole bunch of things, but one of them is you just dont give a s*** what other guys think about you. "children" are noisy, just accept that fact. They dont get any quieter when you get older. But if the remarks are about you, just dont care.

Actually look down your nose at the guy, and smirk. Tell yourself in your mind you're better than him. You become what you think. People are telepathic to an extent. If you're thinking it, others will see it. But if you're thinking "man this guys is really annoying me", they're going to see that too.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're a bit insecure yourself.

A Real Man can be laughed -AT- as well as laughed -WITH- and not feel
insulted, demeaned, or belittled. Words don't break bones!

-David Rice

So smile, relax, brush it off. As a young man, you need to learn to have composure and control your emotions, on the inside and on the outside.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
Sounds like you're a bit insecure yourself.

A Real Man can be laughed -AT- as well as laughed -WITH- and not feel
insulted, demeaned, or belittled. Words don't break bones!

-David Rice

So smile, relax, brush it off. As a young man, you need to learn to have composure and control your emotions, on the inside and on the outside.
Yeah, but I think a real man should stand up for himself if someone crosses a line and tries to constantly disrespect him cuz when you don´t stand up for yourself it only gets worse. I´ll try to talk to him face to face for one last time. If after that he still acts like a retard I´ll flush him down the school toilet.

Natedogdude

Reaction score
Dude... I'm in high school too. I'm the kinda guy who could kick anybody's ass except for like the star football players and the weightlifting team kids. People who don't know me make comments to my friends about how "scary" I am.

But see, my friends know I don't resort to beating the **** out of somebody unless I have to.

If you want to really embarass him, when your friends are around you one day, and you guys are joking around, and he says ****... just tell him to give you his hand. You take it, palm down, and smack it, saying in a voice that a teacher would use to a preschool student:

"Now you have been a very bad boy. Talk **** again, and I will choke you with your testicles. Ok pumpkin?"

After that, he will be stunned, and probobly humiliated. This is what i do when people disrespect me, which is almost never. Either that, or one day at lunch I will come up behind them and have a friend with a digital camera record me as I jump up and teabag him. Video is blackmail.

Then again, it works with my own personal identity. Do w/e you want dude, but the most imprtant thing is to KNOW you are better than him.

and as for friends leaving you for him? screw them. find some better friends.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Yeah, but I think a real man should stand up for himself if someone crosses a line and tries to constantly disrespect him cuz when you don´t stand up for yourself it only gets worse. I´ll try to talk to him face to face for one last time. If after that he still acts like a retard I´ll flush him down the school toilet.
You did the right thing by confronting him, but I think even confronting him might give him that "rise of your emotions" that he craves.

I agree you should also stand up for yourself. I DO NOT RECOMMEND WHAT NATEDOG suggests as 1) he gets negative attention 2) do not practice an eye for an eye) 3) Take the high road, the road of integrity and dignity 4) There may be official consequences (police, suspension) 5) Finally, if you attack him, he's won, he showed everyone that his words had some sort of power over you.

Does this person matter to you? Is he a loved one? Do you respect him? If not, then his words are meaningless to you.

Resist the temptation of revenge, resisting will make you stronger.

If he continues to do it after you confront him again I dont know what to say, either ignore him completley or be a friend to him.
Good luck dude

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop caring.

Everytime he makes a remark, just give him a "Wtf, are you retarded?" look.

Ignore him. Don't speak to him, treat him like a nerd, pick on him, diss him in public. Make fun of him, is he ugly? Make fun of that, you said he's short? Call him a walking headjob. Turn the tables.

But don't be overtly aggressive, do it the way the cool kid cuts in line in front of a bunch of nerds in the canteen.

Expect him to tremble before you.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably a better idea not to. But if you get the opportunity to deal with him outside school (I know how schools are these days they'll call the cops on you for sh*t like that) take care of buisness.

There's never been a time in my life where I regretted standing up for myself and throwing a punch, not that it occured often. There were a few times I regretted not doing anything at all.

But hey don't let me influence you.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SLASH HIS TIRES!

:rockon:

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes people don't understand from talking just because they are so shallow people. so change your style and use your strength then maybe you can shut his fckin' mouth. i don't like the way of getting this type of respect but for some people it works this way. scaring and showing your real strength makes this kind of people respectful.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
as others have said already...if he disrespects you, ignore him.

He is like a fire that feeds off your responses that he wants, like you getting mad. If you stop caring, you stop the emotions/responses, and the fire will die out.
He will see that there is no point to disrespecting you anymore, and so will everyone else. And it WILL all STOP
Things will return back to normal and who knows? You might even make a new friend.

Best of luck champ :up:

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore him. If he starts attacking you physically, just blind side him into a locker, and make sure his head gets the pain. He'll get the message.

Dazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
forget about him, hes only doing it because hes trying to leech confidence out of someone who has it (you), just tell him to cut the **** and if he doesn't, find a way to

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so here is what I did today...

I tried to ignore him and then he goes: "Hey, do you think you´re better than me?"
My reply in a very relaxed and calm voice :"I don´t think so, I know it! I don´t need to pick on someone by using some mediocre jokes that my little sister would use just to make myself feel better and to hide my insecurities. Grow up kid!"
After that I looked him in the eyes, smiled and walked away...

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore him, if he messed with you physically beat the crap outa him, find some more popular/big friends, no one messed with me in HS because I was friends with the more popular guys.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
ignore him, if he messed with you physically beat the crap outa him, find some more popular/big friends, no one messed with me in HS because I was friends with the more popular guys.
yeah, but the problem is I´m from Germany. Here it´s different. Where I´m from you don´t switch classes, so you see the same people all the time. My class consists of 16 people. 10 chicks and 6 guys. From the 16 people 4 people are from my town and the others are living far away. I don´t have a car cuz you can only drive when you´re 18 here in Germany. The hottest chick in my class is a HB5 :)nono: ). You can´t really get popular and meet new people cuz you´re stuck with the people you see everyday. I´m the biggest guy in my class. I´m 6ft2 and muscular and this pu$$y is 5ft4 and anaraxic. It sucks to be where I am right now. The good thing is I´ll be moving to the states in a few months, but before I leave I really wanna knock the sh!t outta that guy...

supajsilver2

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can really beat his sorry ass with a hand tied behind your back, make sure you let him know.