Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Fvcking Hate C0ck-blocking Fatties!

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been partying a lot lately, and in the last month I've been ****blocked TWICE by jealous whales right as I was closing the deal. In the most recent example, this past Saturday night, I had been flirting with his HB9 neighbor right before going out drinking, using lots of kino, C&F, dominant body language and her interest level was sky high. She was with her fatty roommate who had a sour puss look on her face the whole time. I tried being chatty with the fatty as well to make her feel included, but she just sat there and acted like a *****. Anyways, as me and my buddy were about to leave, I told the HB9 to drop by the apartment when she got home and she said she would.

At 3am, there's a knock on the door. It's the HB9, without the fatty. My buddy opens the door, and she comes right up to me on the couch and sits on my lap, stroking my leg and ****. Then, two seconds later, the fat cvnt is at the door, demanding that her friend come with her. As they are leaving, the fatty turns to me and says "just a tip sweetie... confidence is hot, ****iness is not" and I say to her "you're just a jealous *****. If I had been hitting on your fat as and not your friend, you'd be in love with me." (I was drunk and agitated at this point). haha

Does anyone else have this problem, and is there any way of dealing with it without having one of your buddies "jump on the grenade" (most of my friends have really high standards)?

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
God. I never see myself hitting a woman, but I'd sure feel like smacking her across the head with a shovel.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Damn man that sucks ass.

Thats why it always pays to have a friend that will **** anything that walks.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brad324
why do women even have fat friends? What's their use?
A sex-deprived perpective. Having a fat friend makes them feel good about themselves all the time!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ask the fatty for her home phone noumber, call her home right away and tell her parents your about to fvck the living daylights out of her (then hang up). about 30 seconds lather, fatty should be getting a phone call from momy and dady damanding she go home right away. the hardest thing is gona be convincing your fatty and her "special friend" that "special friend" is not in any danger of getin fvucked.......

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should've acted indifferent and said something to HB along the lines "Looks like your friend wants you back". To force HER to make the call as well as to test her interest.

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
(darth mode off)

most of everyone above me in this thread are pathetic. a man feels no need to make fun of people because of how they look but how they act. for those making fun of the "fatty" - i'm sure you don't look that great yourself, you see the key to women is = to treat all the same, did you forget that in your dj lessons? when you treated that w hore of yours higher than the girl that wasn't that hot, the notsohot girl will become a ****block.

and that "fatty" girl is right with what she said about you and you come off like a fool and retort in your drunken state.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
First of all, what other people SAY about YOU, does not affect you nor control you, nor label you.

I want you to picture this, say a dog is running in the back yard, and he sees another female dog over by the tree....

He spots her, then goes over and sniffs her out to see if he likes her.

Then....he just fvcks her doggy style...without really caring if she has another dog male friend, dog kids, or other female dog friends.

Dogs are dumb, we master them. By obviously, in the area of relationship, they need to come and teach us somethings.

And oh yeah, one **** block, or two **** blocks, a lot of women today understand that their female friends can be shady at times, most of times, I hear women say I dont really trust other women.

So think about it, can another women, REALLLYYY steal your girl away, or....or.....mayb eyou just did not take control of the situation.

PVSSY EATER OUT

sk24iam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work your grame around c0ckblockers. If you're game is good enough to begin with the girl will see around the cb. But otherwise, play it like it doesn't bother you. Trust me, you don't want the hb to realize you consider her best friend to be a cb.

If you play it right, and her cb is still around make sure you get the hb's number so you can arrange to hang out alone.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****blockers like to do the ****blocking thing to see if some **** spin and fall on their lap.

their sorry asses must go to hell, don't we all think? :D

gah! :rolleyes:

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst that I've gone through was this girl I met one night at the bar.

This girl was all over me, and her sister was with. Her sister was pulling cblock... and it got to the point where her sister left and got her family to come pick this girl up. They got into an argument on my front doorstep (for like 30 min) before she finally came back in to do the nasty...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I feel your pain man!

But remember, fatties need some loving too. Back home when I went out sarging with my mates, we used to have 'kamikaze' watch. The guy on kamikaze duty for the night would spot incomming fatties [c*ckblock] before they even were in range, and usually ended up taking one for the team. ****, I got so many stories were the kamikaze guy would end up with some really nasty chicks, just so the others could hook up with Hb 9s. Twas funny!

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
There's a fatty at work that I might bang. She's a manager makes good money, and wants me oh so badly. Her other fat friend is trying to keep her away from, but i dont know why. Do fat girls block on dudes going after their fat friends???

330PoundsofLove

I hate them too. Every time I try to holla at their best friend, I get some hate from a fat chick. But I can't hate on fat chicks because my ex-wife is 230 pounds. But she has a nice personality and she doesn't smell like bacon fat so it all works out in the end.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not especially relevant but thought I'd include it anyways (I'm really pissed off right now). I was at a club last nite, not that drunk and was dancing, kinda semi-trying if you know what I mean.

I look up and there is this hideous fat thing looking at me and sn iggering. She then proceeds to point at me to her friend and they start laughing and imitating my half-ass dancing. I wasn't having that, so I simply went up to her and said 'You better not be laughing!!' (angry)

(Yeah I know, hardly C&F but I was hardly gaming her)

The fat slut was lucky I wasn't really drunk otherwise I know I would have said something along the lines of.. 'You are in NO position to laugh at me!! Go to Weight-Watchers and drink some Slimfast before you even THINK about it!!'

As I said, not particularly relevant but I felt like sharing it with ya.

:)

(Moral of the story: Fat b*tches should always know their place)

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hedging my bets

I always try to be nice to fat chicks, based on the slim chance that they might undergo nuclear fission and split into two skinny hot chicks.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misery loves company.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hedging my bets

Originally posted by Unregistered
I always try to be nice to fat chicks, based on the slim chance that they might undergo nuclear fission and split into two skinny hot chicks.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: