"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I FVCKING HATE AFCs

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Maison Ikokku
Originally posted by Genghis Juan

Don't know how old you are, or where you live, but maybe you should try some other avenues to meet women too. Sounds like that bar is a rowdy kind of place.
Not sure I got your definition of rowdy. I'm picturing he's in this more upscale nite club where they don't check for weapons and they got sort of a dress code (i.e. no backward ball caps or doo rags, ect.). Sounds more like a gang of preppies that are trying to search for chicks outside of their own limiting circles. Preppie dudes don't neccecarily want preppie chicks just like geeky dudes don't neccesarily want geeky chicks. They want to feel that they got some appeal outside of their own circles. Not everyone can make that transition. Probably, Don Juanabbe, you reminded them that maybe at least this group should stick with their own kind provided that they haven't already struck out there as I suspect.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top