"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I found this slightly troubling

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
don juan is only a stupid label

we could be called the kings of men

i hate labels

another vote here for removing post count
 

Ar7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
nymphomania.. I like the sound of that :D

At the end of the day our one and only purpose is to breed, our drive to breed is sexual pleasure. The only difference between humans and animals is that we have evolved to live a lie.

Oh sorry was that a disturbing thought?
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
See the book cover?

So that's what Don Juan looks like? Damn, that completely proves that looks barely matter.
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Someone once said that a nymphomaniac was a woman with a more active sex life than her therapist.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Geez

Looks like they're trying to give satyriasis a bad name.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
My teacher was talking about Don Juan in class the other day. It's a story about a dude who made a bet with another dude to see who could be the first to bed: a virgin, a married woman, and a woman in a convent just before she became a nun. IMO, that's not an admirable bet. I don't chase married woman and I'm not about to mess with a nun. I'm not sure why Don Juan is the name of this forum, but I think the point of being a DJ from our standpoint is to have the ability to pick up any girl you want, but then it's up to you to have the morals to decide how to live your life. It's like learning how to use a gun...you learn how to do it, but then you don't go around shooting everyone.
 
Top