Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I found something that works!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last nite I was lookin at some past posts from the sosuave.com forums and I found a reply to a post that linked to a very good website. This website is www.bwgen.com

This website lets you download (for free!) a program called BrainWave Generator. I really cant explain it as well as the website can but let me tell you, it really works. I had trouble sleeping, until I downloaded this, tried it and acheived a perfect 9 hour sleep the same night I found this program. I suggest everyone try this. It not only works for sleep but for other mindstates like attentiveness, creativeness, focusing, and meditation.

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't work for me... I tried the general sleep pattern thing and listened for about 30 mins. No effect. Yes I have a fast computer (P4 2.4GHz) and I was using high quality headphones.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it worked for me. It works for some people. It depends if you can be affected by binaural beats. One thing I tried man was the LSD beat...... put it on for 20 minutes. I thought it didnt work for sh1t. Minutes later after I got up from my chair I felt dizzy az hell and sounds were all distorted and I got the munchies...... weird! Then I fell asleep and I woke up feeling normal again.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, i think which thread you're talking about... i think. is it one about the affirmations?? haha, yeh i've been using this for some time.

Reaction score
have you heard of Sleep Research Facility or something like that....this **** can put you to sleep, if you listen to it....check it out........i'll check out that brain generator later on tonight.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to get the LSD beat u have to go to Preset Library. Its on the main page, on the left. I mistyped in that last post though. What made me feel this "high" was actually a preset called Euphoria lll. Was sort of like a marijuana because I got the munchies and my limbs felt heavy.

But to use the User Made presets you have to register and buy BWGenerator.

I did not pay for it. I used something else.... and I will probably get banned if I post how I did it.

Reaction score
i read about being harmed by certain noises, what do you guys mean by being harmed, and how can you be harmed?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
i read about being harmed by certain noises, what do you guys mean by being harmed, and how can you be harmed?
they make ur díck fall off :D

other than that I think the only way you could be harmed by a noise if if some one locked you in a room for 3 years with a very annoying noise being played...