"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I found out I'm not such a loser I thought (or used to be?)

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
You may remember my yesterday's despairing thread. Just wanted to share my gladness and a little confidence increase with you...

You all were damn right saying that the C&F comes instantly with your well-being...

Well, what happened - nothing special, but I'm sure you remember the moment you first saw that what you learned works.

A month ago I started to attend a high school and there was an OK-looking girl. I told to myself I'll try what I learned on her, because she is very extroverted and seems to show her feelings to everyone quite obviously (body language, smile, ignoring you etc.). First, I tried to apply something I learned from the body language section and see - not only I looked more confident, but I really FELT that way.

Then I remembered one thing said by someone on this forum (I really don't remember his nick, sorry) - it's the only definition of ****y & funny I ever saw - it was something like "It's an excessive self-confidence, while it's obvious you are not serious." or something like that - that was a priceless advice, thank you. So I just acted this way and couldn't believe it's so easy and I was quite sure I'm doing it right. After ONLY ONE C&F LINE (really, just one line) she seemed to absolutely change her mind - she (and her friend too, by the way :) ) smiled at me all the time and wanted to chat on and on (usually she seemed to want to stop talking to me ASAP and never start again).

I know there haven't much happened, but I'm absolutely sure I increased my "rating" to at least 7 in just a second, although she obviously thought I'm a loser for the whole month.

And, I was looking at those of my classmates that are successful with girls and those who aren't and I exactly could tell why - which is a good thing to start with in my opinion.

I'm getting the so often recommended "Comedy Writing Secrets" book in the next couple of days in order to start developing my C&F personality to the perfection.

I hope this helped to anyone who was at the same situation I was yesterday :D. I think the process of changing my life just started thanks to this site :cool: .
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
C&F is a very effective tool. It comes easy for some, but not for others.

i.e. I am naturally like that, but only when I became a DJ, i learned to use it to my advantage.

if C&F is not u, dont change yourself
 

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dukester
C&F is a very effective tool. It comes easy for some, but not for others.

i.e. I am naturally like that, but only when I became a DJ, i learned to use it to my advantage.

if C&F is not u, dont change yourself
I'm afraid I'll have to change myself a bit if I want to succeed. You were born ****y and funny, I was born a loser and I have to do something about it if I don't want to stay loser till the end of my life.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by ImSoHorny005
I'm afraid I'll have to change myself a bit if I want to succeed. You were born ****y and funny, I was born a loser and I have to do something about it if I don't want to stay loser till the end of my life.
nobody's a loser dude, unless you think that way.

i have a good post about confidence that i think can help ya

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58654
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
lol you weren't born a loser. you gradually accepted the social status of a loser in public. by being on this board you show that you have the desire to get this part of your life handled, which in my book, elevates you above that loser status to the same level as everyone else here who is trying to get this part of their life handled.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
first off man by coming here..you are not a loser...welcome.

2nd u need to beat the loser idea out of you like the Cardinals are going to be the cubs if they make the playoffs

CHEERS

and good luck man
 

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
You're sixteen dude. You haven't even figured out who the hell you are yet. Much less gotten pigeonholed into loser status. You can be anything you want to be, but it will take work. I went from being homeless for almost a year, to being a successful real estate investor. I have remade myself numerous times, and I started much later in life than you did. You found this site earlier than most did. You could "own" your high school if you decide you want to.

I would recommend getting The Psychology of Achievement by Brian Tracy. You can usually pick it up on Ebay every day for $10-20. Start listening to it, and you could be fabulously successful in every area of your life, not just women.

Don't ever even consider the idea that you're a loser, no one can make you a "loser" except you.

Keep studying, keep learning, and be just a little better today than you were yesterday. Get a genuine curiousity of what makes people work, that will make you naturally interested in others, and conversely make others interested in you. I recommend learning Handwriting Analysis or Palm Reading, that could be a killer "trick" to know in high school.

HTH,

M
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
*Sniff* That was beautiful!

Much better than all these losers WHINING on the forum.
Don't whine! Be positive!!!
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
C+F is for rookies.

Everybody does that.


Your just setting yourself up for headgames cuz you're too open.Be more mysterious and work on your look...that's what's up.
 
Top