Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I found a unicorn or did I ?

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and this girl have been seeing each other for about 5 months now. At first she started of like any other plate. And the more I got to know her the more I wanted to be with her Instead of my other plates. I'm 23 and I'm really focused on my goals. So I don't really like spending a lot of time going out looking for girls. And I dont really have time to entertain the girls that I already have. So the girl I was talking about is literally everything I look for in a women and I didn't one to get oneitis so I've been taking it slow making sure if I wanted to become more serious with her that I was making the right move. But she literally checks all the boxes from looks to personality. She's also red pill and loves being feminine and playing. Her role. She even helps me with my goals that I'm pursuing tirelessly. So I've been thinking instead of wasting time with my other girls I could just see her when I need to and focus more on my goals. So I've been slowly testing her to see if she's actually right for me or if I just got oneitis. And while doing so she let me know that she's mentally Ill and hears voices. And I done know if I should try to work on it with her because so far that's literally the only major problem I have with her. He feels like she can trust me and opened up more about her condition and said she gets these Intrusive thoughts. And says she thought pop in her head that she can't control. And some of the thoughts were that she thinks about having sex with other guys and she has thoughts questioning if she has feelings for me but she swears she can't control them. And swears she does care for me and i think it's starting to effect our sex like because when she gets those thoughts she pushes me away. And I dont even think she notice she does. Should I just cut my losses or give her a chance to get help ?

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Me and this girl have been seeing each other for about 5 months now. At first she started of like any other plate. And the more I got to know her the more I wanted to be with her Instead of my other plates. I'm 23 and I'm really focused on my goals. So I don't really like spending a lot of time going out looking for girls. And I dont really have time to entertain the girls that I already have. So the girl I was talking about is literally everything I look for in a women and I didn't one to get oneitis so I've been taking it slow making sure if I wanted to become more serious with her that I was making the right move. But she literally checks all the boxes from looks to personality. She's also red pill and loves being feminine and playing. Her role. She even helps me with my goals that I'm pursuing tirelessly. So I've been thinking instead of wasting time with my other girls I could just see her when I need to and focus more on my goals. So I've been slowly testing her to see if she's actually right for me or if I just got oneitis. And while doing so she let me know that she's mentally Ill and hears voices. And I done know if I should try to work on it with her because so far that's literally the only major problem I have with her. He feels like she can trust me and opened up more about her condition and said she gets these Intrusive thoughts. And says she thought pop in her head that she can't control. And some of the thoughts were that she thinks about having sex with other guys and she has thoughts questioning if she has feelings for me but she swears she can't control them. And swears she does care for me and i think it's starting to effect our sex like because when she gets those thoughts she pushes me away. And I dont even think she notice she does. Should I just cut my losses or give her a chance to get help ?

This is literally the dumbest troll post ever.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your description of her sounded alright up to that point, then it took a REALLY sketchy turn. I'd keep my distance, don't think there's any long term viability for this one
Your description of her sounded alright up to that point, then it took a REALLY sketchy turn. I'd keep my distance, don't think there's any long term viability for this one
Thanks that was my initial thought. I just like how she viewed gender roles and values man and womens different qualities. It has has to be another red pill women out there. I guess I'll just spin plates until then

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is mentally ill, she is a professional at telling you exactly what you want to hear.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This is not a unicorn. I repeat, this is not a unicorn.

To paraphrase Taylor Swift...

This is a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

She is mirroring you. If she is mentally ill she is working on your protective instinct and also she is preparing you for the crazy that comes later as you become more & more ensnared.

There are red pill women out there. Feminine women who have their act together. This one is morphing into whatever she thinks you most want her to be. But her facade is starting to crack at 5-6 months in. You are getting glimpses of who she really is. And the glimpses should give you pause...big time.

You have caught feels; you have oneitis. However you might have oneitis with an illusion that isn't real. Digest that a moment.

Proceed if you choose to with extreme caution. I am not optimistic on this one.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This is not a unicorn. I repeat, this is not a unicorn.

To paraphrase Taylor Swift...

This is a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

She is mirroring you. If she is mentally ill she is working on your protective instinct and also she is preparing you for the crazy that comes later as you become more & more ensnared.

There are red pill women out there. Feminine women who have their act together. This one is morphing into whatever she thinks you most want her to be. But her facade is starting to crack at 5-6 months in. You are getting glimpses of who she really is. And the glimpses should give you pause...big time.

You have caught feels; you have oneitis. However you might have oneitis with an illusion that isn't real. Digest that a moment.

Proceed if you choose to with extreme caution. I am not optimistic on this one.
Thanks man I appreciate it. I think you hit it on the head. It so disappointing when you start liking a person and then they turn into a completely different person

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And while doing so she let me know that she's mentally Ill and hears voices. And I done know if I should try to work on it with her because so far that's literally the only major problem I have with her. He feels like she can trust me and opened up more about her condition and said she gets these Intrusive thoughts. And says she thought pop in her head that she can't control. And some of the thoughts were that she thinks about having sex with other guys and she has thoughts questioning if she has feelings for me but she swears she can't control them. And swears she does care for me and i think it's starting to effect our sex like because when she gets those thoughts she pushes me away. And I dont even think she notice she does. Should I just cut my losses or give her a chance to get help ?
you are literally going to die lol. be prepared to run when her insanity reaches a level you can't handle and she starts chasing you around the house with an axe lol.

I'm 23 and I'm really focused on my goals. So I don't really like spending a lot of time going out looking for girls. And I dont really have time to entertain the girls that I already have.
I do not believe for a second that as a 23 year old guy you have so much going on in your busy life that you don't have time to get laid lmao

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are literally going to die lol. be prepared to run when her insanity reaches a level you can't handle and she starts chasing you around the house with an axe lol.

I do not believe for a second that as a 23 year old guy you have so much going on in your busy life that you don't have time to get laid lmao
Yeah me either. I'm 40+, work fulltime, take a full course load of college classes, have a wife and kids and go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week. There is a near zero percent chance that you are busier than that.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man I appreciate it. I think you hit it on the head. It so disappointing when you start liking a person and then they turn into a completely different person
Unfortunately, when we first start dating a person, we tend to "fill in the blanks" with an idealized vision of who that person really is. Gradually as the real person fleshes out, we slowly determine if they really are someone worth investing in. When you hear the phrase "mental illness", it's time to turn tail and get out while you can. Even sane women are partially mentally ill (because of their innate difficulty in thinking rationally), and that is enough to handle without throwing diagnosed mental illness into the mix. We men need to stay strong and keep our standards high.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
l. And some of the thoughts were that she thinks about having sex with other guys and she has thoughts questioning if she has feelings for me but she swears she can't control them. And swears she does care for me and i think it's starting to effect our sex like because when she gets those thoughts she pushes me away. And I dont even think she notice she does.
She doesn't like you like you like her. Also hearing voices, sounds like legit shizophrenia (if it's true). I'd run. She clearly is toying with you and has a mental disorder. Be . Out. Now.

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah me either. I'm 40+, work fulltime, take a full course load of college classes, have a wife and kids and go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week. There is a near zero percent chance that you are busier than that.
I don't think I'm busier than you but you have a wife so I'm assuming you guys live together. Me on the other hand I have to invite my girls over and set appointment and afterwards they don't just want to leave after sex they want to cuddle hang out or do something afterwards which I don't have time for. Get where I'm coming from ?

Mjsl30

Don Juan
Reaction score

I can find time for sex. But my girls usually want to do more then just have sex. And I dont really have time for the extra stuff.