Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I found a few GREAT articles!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was browsing around, bored, when I thought to myself: "Hmm, Maddox has a stupid poetry page, badassbuddy.com has no Metallica icon that's worth getting, I've read sosuave.com and GP.com dry as a bone. What shall I do?" So I read the articles on the articles page.

They summarized a year and a half of studying these boards! The advice from the professionals like Mr. Allen Thompson (the owner of sosuave.com) and Doc Love is superb! Many of you I'm sure don't read the main page but instantly click on "Don Juan Discussion Forum". So I've compiled a few GREAT articles I'd like you all to read!

Allen Thompson - Kiss of Death

Allen Thompson - Conversing For Maximum Attraction

doc Love - Do Compliments Increase Interest Level?

These three are great, and wanted to bring them to the attention of the HS goers, it's more thorough than reading the Bibles, I've found.

I'll post more later on. Enjoy. ;)
~Whatsupwiddat

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually good friends with the owner of BadassBuddy.com ...

They are really behind on the band icons currently, and don't expect that to change anytime soon.

and yeah....that Metallica icon sucks...

Metallica = rawk

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those articles are fairly standard "duh, ya think" stuff WUWD. And IMO Doc Love is a moron that knows all the theory and nothing more. I mean what **** would say this:

Well, Paula, that's why they call me the first man in 6000 years to understand women.
I'm sure 'they' do. And what is with his poodle, haircut and licence plate?
Doc Love = arrogant ****.

Calm down Frag.....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Calm down Frag.....
Hmm...it appears that you hold some hostility deep within for that poodle...when you were a child, did you have a bad experience with a poodle? Perhaps it gave you a haircut like the one Doc Love currently sports, which could explain your aggression...acting like Frued is fun at times. :D

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Doc Love is a flaming AFC. Look at his name for God's sake. And check out his last article for laughs, "Why would a woman choose a doughboy over Mr. Buff".

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about Doc Love that's most off-putting to me is the fact that he drives a PT Cruiser. A PT Cruiser for god's sake!!! Have you EVER seen an "alpha male" pull up to the club in a PT freakin' Cruiser? I sure as hell haven't.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welp. I've discovered one thing. My 3 basic principles of attraction have led me to stumble upon what women REALLY want! I've finally found it! DJ utopia! All your motives make sense!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Welp. I've discovered one thing. My 3 basic principles of attraction have led me to stumble upon what women REALLY want! I've finally found it! DJ utopia! All your motives make sense!
And would you mind sharing it with a long-time bud? ;)

I read your old post, but couldn't come to a conclusion...
I feel like some pieces are missing in game... maybe ehat you found can light some paths for me

So get your a$$ working and PM me :D

BBB

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
And would you mind sharing it with a long-time bud? ;)

I read your old post, but couldn't come to a conclusion...
I feel like some pieces are missing in game... maybe ehat you found can light some paths for me

So get your a$$ working and PM me :D

BBB
While you are PMing him, you could just add my name to the "Send To" list...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PT cruiser?

Oh yeah, every great man is measured by the type of car he drives, by his haircut, his pet, and lets not forget the size of his penis :rolleyes:

All of the other qualities like personality and poise have nothing to do with being an Alpha-Male. If you arent sporting a 4 ton gas guzzler SUV tank, then you are a little sissy girl, woooooo hoooooo!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
PT cruiser?

Oh yeah, every great man is measured by the type of car he drives, by his haircut, his pet, and lets not forget the size of his penis :rolleyes:

All of the other qualities like personality and poise have nothing to do with being an Alpha-Male. If you arent sporting a 4 ton gas guzzler SUV tank, then you are a little sissy girl, woooooo hoooooo!
I drive a Camaro, have a short haircut, a long schlong, and a parakeet. That makes me an uber male ;)

LOL, I hope you're not serious with that post man. Having all that stuff helps, but isn't necessary. It doesn't hurt when hot girls ask you for rides in your car ;)

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
I drive a Camaro, have a short haircut, a long schlong, and a parakeet. That makes me an uber male ;)

LOL, I hope you're not serious with that post man. Having all that stuff helps, but isn't necessary. It doesn't hurt when hot girls ask you for rides in your car ;)
Haha that guy was joking! He even did that little "eye-rolling" icon.

Which leads to the question, was Fabio an alpha-male? (you know, guy with long blonde hair).

Nevermind...

sosofresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
the articles were good, they do a good job of summing up wat a DJ should be. and leave the doc's PT Cruiser alone, cuz it's not really wat he has but how he rocks it

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to give this post a touch of reality.

Doc love is a salesman. You are incredibly stupid if you call him an afc or anything else. You dont know anything about the guy. The only thing i know, is that he is a very very good salesman.

this forum has too many blind trying to lead.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very disgusting and discouraging that all of you mock doc love. Sure... mabye hes not as great as hes made out to be but seriously. You guys are being AFCs your self by pointing out everything wrong with someone? Why so critical?

What if i said:
"dude that [ name here ] guy is a moron, hes so bored and unpreductive that he researches information on doc love and then talks shlt about him in random online forums"

no this isnt true and its also fvcking faggoty. Its no different from what I read.

Im sure all of you have your faults. So, he has a PT cruiser, thats one thing thats NOT alpha male yeah lets all judge him based on that. If you didnt know the PT cruiser is marketed towards 40-55 year olds, that makes it totally appropriate for him, im guessing hes 40-55 and im sure 40-55 year old girls love his PT cruiser.