Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I forgot the MOST important thing!!

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I have come to that time in my DJ life where you have to either get rejected, or be showered with praise from all of your friends on getting the "popualar girl." This girl is extremely fine, a 9 for sure. I am gonna ask her out on a date. This is a HUGE step for me so some moral support would help. Anyway, today when I saw her for the first time I knew what I would do. She had a shirt that shows her belly on, and some tight jeans. trust me, you guys would be like "hell yes!" Well I didn't talk to her much at first because I;m not supposed to go out of my way for her right? Well she smiled and stared at me and i gave eye contact, but I forgot to smile. That fvcked eveything up I thought, because for the rest of class we barley even looked at eachother. Then she laughed at something and looked at me so I flashed her a smile and she apparently loved it. The next time we talked was outside. She actually came over to me and grabbed my arm about 3 times (soft though). Then as she was leaving she smiled at me. Good signs hopefully. I went through the whole day but at the end realized that... I DON'T HAVE HER NUMBER!!!! Now I gotta get it from a friend and look desperate so we can go out this weekend. Should I, or should I just wait until next weekend?:confused:

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you've got C&F totally down and fluent then you could probably get away with getting her number and making it seem like you only got it for her benefit. But it doesn't sound like your at that stage just yet so I recommend that you wait until next week or else you will appear desperate.

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Newest Juan
Should I
NO!

This is a definite AFC move. Never get her number from a friend if you have any intent to date or bang her... :rolleyes:

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heeeelllllls no... go ask her, dont get a friend to do it... you'll look like an idiot.. ask her yourself.. so wait a week, no rush