"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I forgot her name

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
i met a girl from cali at a party. she told me her name but i totally forgot it. ill be seeing this girl tomorrow, any ideas on how to clue me in on getting her name again without directly asking for it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Business Man

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I forget girls names all the time. I just laugh and say "Hey, what is your name again?".

Or if you can manage to pull off some C&F to get a look at her driver's license, that works too. You'll have to be creative here though.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by The Business Man

Or if you can manage to pull off some C&F to get a look at her driver's license, that works too. You'll have to be creative here though.
Hrmm..thats a good idea. ill try that.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
I've got a terrible name memory.
i.e. I go to a club, meet two new girls, I'm lucky to remember even the other one's name. Not even a chance to remember them both.
Next time when you get a chick's name, look at her and repeat it few times in your head. Using it soon too helps to remember it.

Yea, that driver's license thing is good.
I've used to say too that I don't have a really great name memory and asked it again. No chick has yet got mad at me about it...
 
Top