"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I flaked on a chick!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
The DJ power has really been working for me lately. Got three girls 'on the go' so my 'game' is really peaking at the moment.

Oddly, this made me flake on a woman! I can see now why women do this to men.

She's a quite nice girl I went out with a couple of times but decided I didn't really fancy, so I just didn't call her. I knew she liked me because when we first met she got drunk and said she found me really attractive.

Anyway, last night she called up and said she really wanted to see me again and could we meet up.

Now I was about to LJBF here, but something inside me just wouldn't let me - after all the times women have done that to me, I hadn't the heart to do it back. So instead I flaked and said 'I might be free at the weekend, but call me nearer the time'.

I can't believe I said that to her, what a horrible girly flake!

Would it be better to just LJBF her?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
You guys only went a couple times. You don't really owe her shiat. Your right, think how many times girls have done this to guys. As much as I love the game and being in the lead I usually don't like intentionally hurting girls. If she keeps calling tell her the deal. If she doesn't call again this weekend then your cool, so no need to feel like a bad guy.


Keep up the pimpin...:D



PIMP
 

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
490
Reaction score
6
Age
47
Dude,

I think part of being a DJ, a man, is being honest. LJBF is ok. A simple I am sorry I just dont feel the same way about you. It is awkward but it has to be. Kurt Vongegut once said "Dont play games with people's hearts. Dont tolerate those that play games with yours." I think that is a good rule to live by. Also "Let your yes be a yes and your no a no" Jesus said that.
 

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
--

After discovering the power of the DJ techniques, I am now more aware of the the games these girls play and can more easily walk away rather than continue pursuit as before.

Yeah you may flake out on her and feel bad about, DONT, I guarantee you she will do it to some other chump and not feel a thing. Don't feel sorry at all, one man's woman is another man's sorrow.

Since she's kinda chasing you, maybe you can do a little experiment for me before blowing her off. I've always wonder if you disrespect a girl, like tell her never to call or never will I go out with you, will she come after you even more?
 
Top