“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I find myself ugly while smiling

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
Everyone says Smiling is important for girls and for other social environments.
I try but my Cheekbones are big(Like Pennywise :D ), I have a doublechin right now(105kg 186 height.) Also My teeth have spaces between them. And the last one I have a very big mouth(My friends says I look black rappers :D. I like it but When im smiling it's too big.)
So When i smile i find myself more uglier.
For example if I'm normally 5/10, When i smile i find myself 3/10 etc.
Should I still smile or something?
Also Should I show my teeth while I'm smiling?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
Ive always found it tough to smile on demand but smile when i laugh
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,388
Reaction score
5,128
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s also not easy for a lot of guys to smile without seeking approval. Plenty of guys fake a smile to try to get the chick to smile and/or to like them more. It’s creepy at worst and “nice guy” and try hard at best.

Even a business-like/serious expression is preferable to a fake, approval seeking smile.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2022
Messages
263
Reaction score
218
Age
27
Wear braces or don't smile, bro. Smiles aren't everything. Self-confidence is.
 
Top