"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

i find it weird that people have energy to be extraverted and active

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I was just out walking in town, lotta HBs about. Hardly any face masks.

Anyway I was wearing all black, black sneakers, long black ankle length shorts and plain black T shirt, no logos.

And I felt insignificant. I'm used to dressing loudly, and I walk with a swagger when I do. Today I practically slumped. Not quite but you get the idea. I felt really uncomfortable and underdressed.

Is this introverted thinking? I reckon it's the opposite. And yet I'm a highly asocial person...
There was a time where being underdressed was uncomfortable for me as well, now I'm so comfortable in my own skin I could go out wearing pretty much anything. I don't think introversion has as much to do about that as insecurity and self-consciousness about what others may think about your looks.

You could be the type of person who's not that into talking, but yet love it when people notice and look at you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top