Deadly_Assassin
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2003
- Messages
- 549
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 42
I had the flu for the last few days so I couldnt do much with the asian chick. Last sat nite I ended up going to my mates 20th, he was just having a bbq n some drinks. Got this HB6.5 blondes #. The next sunday was church. I was gonna ask the asian chick to come for lunch with me. But my mate already did. So it was me, her, my mate and his gf. We went to this japenese restaurant. We had to wait for half an hour for a table. So I said I was gonna go for a walk around the mall. I start walking, my mates gf couldnt be bothered cos she wanted to stay with my mate. The asian chick tells me to wait for her n she comes along. Then she says she wants to check out amazon, this surf shop. I was ok, but I gotta go to Pagani, this chicks store. She laughs, I tell her I am serious, I gotta go see a chick mate of mine. And she looks really surprised, but I tell her she can come along and we can go amazon after. On the way she asks me what I have been upto. I say I just went on a date last nite to a bbq (I was making crap up about the date). Things didnt go well, the chick was really boring, so I dropped her off early and went n got with this other chick. The asian chick rubs my shoulder n shes like what a stud. I dont say anything. When we get to Pagani, I wave to my chick mate, n the asian chick says she will just go chat to her mate. I talk to my mate for a while n go meet up with asian chick in amazon. At amazon we just chit chat theres still too many people around. I tickle her she laughs n says dont I am really ticklish. We end up going back to the restaurant after a while. At the table I am sitting beside her. But cos my mates are there n the chef is cooking at right in front of us. I get no chance. Then these other two asian chicks come sit at a table next to us. After a while I make a comment saying one of them is kinda pretty. The asian chick asks me if I am into asian chicks or do I like them? I was like huh? I just reply saying they are not bad. I was being sarcastic. My mate hears us, n he asks the asian chick what kinda guys shes into. She says anything but not asian. Not after the lunch I couldnt offer her to come over to my place, cos my sister is there n my parents too. I am moving out next year when I turn 21.
sunday evening comes. I will make this one short. At church I go sit in my usual seat at back. Her other two chick mates (mates of mine as well, they are ugly so no point displaying romantic interest in those two) are sitting in the same seat but on my right. She comes over n asks if my mate is sitting beside me, I was about to say no, but her mate says no. She then ends up siting in the empty seat beside me n her mate. I dont say much just shake hands. I offer her a throatie cos I was eating them hard out cos of my cold. She asks me if I am sick. I was like yea been the whole day. She was like really. FAst forward to the end. I lean into her while they were praying she leans into me as if I am about to whisper something, i tell her she kinda smells nice. N shes like she cant smell much cos of her blocked nose. I tell her she smells like lavender, n shes like really?I have no clue what that crap smells like but I give her a quick peck on the cheek. She quickly turns around n looks at me with this confused/surprised look on her face. N i say what? Then she says did u just kiss me? I was like yep I am pretty sure I did. Then she just turns forwards again. When the service finsihed there was a meeting going on about what to do for pastors 50th. I ended up staying cos theres an argument going on n didnt wanna be rude n just get up n walk off. The chick n her mates at this time are just joking around n laughing. I pretend not to take notice. They kinda leave after a while. I just end up staying n listening for a while, cos I didnt wanna get up straight away. I didnt see her again.
I have noticed that I am having problems with chicks I end up liking. Like at the party my other mates gf mate was interested in me, cos I could see it in her eyes n she was asking questions about me to my mates gf. the other chick whose number I got was interested in me too cos she would always smile at me n give me those eyes. I was just like whos ur daddy, hhehe.
I dunno if I am putting these chick on pedestal ( the ones i like )cos I hardly compliment them, some times take the piss out of them or I am acting desperate in front of them. hmmmmm
sunday evening comes. I will make this one short. At church I go sit in my usual seat at back. Her other two chick mates (mates of mine as well, they are ugly so no point displaying romantic interest in those two) are sitting in the same seat but on my right. She comes over n asks if my mate is sitting beside me, I was about to say no, but her mate says no. She then ends up siting in the empty seat beside me n her mate. I dont say much just shake hands. I offer her a throatie cos I was eating them hard out cos of my cold. She asks me if I am sick. I was like yea been the whole day. She was like really. FAst forward to the end. I lean into her while they were praying she leans into me as if I am about to whisper something, i tell her she kinda smells nice. N shes like she cant smell much cos of her blocked nose. I tell her she smells like lavender, n shes like really?I have no clue what that crap smells like but I give her a quick peck on the cheek. She quickly turns around n looks at me with this confused/surprised look on her face. N i say what? Then she says did u just kiss me? I was like yep I am pretty sure I did. Then she just turns forwards again. When the service finsihed there was a meeting going on about what to do for pastors 50th. I ended up staying cos theres an argument going on n didnt wanna be rude n just get up n walk off. The chick n her mates at this time are just joking around n laughing. I pretend not to take notice. They kinda leave after a while. I just end up staying n listening for a while, cos I didnt wanna get up straight away. I didnt see her again.
I have noticed that I am having problems with chicks I end up liking. Like at the party my other mates gf mate was interested in me, cos I could see it in her eyes n she was asking questions about me to my mates gf. the other chick whose number I got was interested in me too cos she would always smile at me n give me those eyes. I was just like whos ur daddy, hhehe.