“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I finally did it last nite

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
el paso tx
ok well thanks to this website and my persistence , i finally
did it last nite in my car, I was nervouse, I do hope it gets better
does anyone have any tips on how i can improve, or does it just take practice. haha and dont make fun of me
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Was he gentle?

Do you feel more like a woman now?

Did it hurt?


Are you walking funny?


Do you think he will call tomorow?


I can go on and on and on.......


Congrats.:p :mad:
 

Macca

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
I find it a bit difficult doing it my present car. It's just a normal hatchback family car. About 5 years ago I had a Ford Granada 2.8 V6 and there was plenty of room in the back of that!!

Practice makes perfect my friend!

Congrats

Macca
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Congrats. It'll get better. The first few times I was concerned with "Am I doing this right?" so I couldn't even enjoy it myself. Then I was enjoying it TOO much and wasn't so concerned with "Am I doing this right?" : ) Eventually you'll get it right so that it feels good for the both of you. I recommend stretching the foreplay out as long as you can. To a woman, that IS part of the sex. Bring props (like wrist restraints, body oil, blindfolds, etc) into the bedroom when you know you've found a chick that's comfortable with that. Take your time with everything, have some wine before hand.
 

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
el paso tx
yup, your right about the 4 play stuff, the nite before we had sex
we where making out and she told me she was getting wet. she wanted to bang her that nite, but I told her that she had 2 wait.
anyhow, I guess your right practice will make it better,, so time 2 practice!
 

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
son try doin it in the back of a Mustang...that was my first time, prom night after comin back from downtown where prom was at and takin her to my skool's dark parking lot, parkin smack dab in the middle my senior year hahaha
 
Top