Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel so stupid! (Missed Opportunity)

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking down the street, and passed by this really pretty girl and then realized I recognized her. After walking past, I turned back and called out her name and I was right, it was who I thought it was: an old friend from elementary.

So, I ask her what school she goes to and we talk for a hot minute and then there was this awkward silence (you know, when both of you can't think of anything to say) and instinctively I end the conversation with "alright, see ya later."

Well, while I was talking to her, it didn't occur to me to ask her for her number. The thought didn't hit me until about 3 seconds after the talk ended.

I bet you I could've gotten the number easy, too, especially since we used to be pretty good friends. All I had to say was "Hey, let me get your number so we can catch up" but I guess it's too late. Oh well. *Sigh*

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've missed countless opportunities... I've sometimes felt pretty rediculous for NOT having done anything, but such is life.

If it hurts that much, make a mental note of it, and then think of that pain when you are talking to a chick... this will remind you to Always
Be
Closing.

SideShow Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you COULD do is walk up and down that street again and again hoping to see the girl.....

OR

You walk up that street once and approach the first girl you see, and get her number.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to real world. Now go and beat the world with your skills.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
live is like a **** , leran to ejackulate that shyt and youll be happy forever

Reaction score
DAMN KID, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! We all make mistakes man. That might have been a missed opportunity, but it also can teach a lesson:remember to get those digits. Don't feel down.