Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like ****, what's wrong with them ? or with me

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Working on yourself how?
I'm reading books, I'm watching videos, I try to find the problem by thinking about it 24/7, I'm putting discipline in my life but even when I get to the point where I'm happy without a girl, when a girl comes into my life then the old pattern is coming back.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....If you are depressed over your status with women,then you have major problems,and women will "smell it out" and you will come across like a total loser.
Thanks for pointing it out captain obvious

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your welcome captain beta..;)
Lol, I would totally destroy you. How does it make you feel to try to look alpha behind your computer while I'm trying to get help ? You're clearly not an Alpha, In fact, In real life you would shut that mouth reallll fast

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you would have too many tears in your eyes over your girlfriend to even see me....(crackup) so why don't you take your depressed ass to a doctor and get on some anti depressants,instead of making yourself look ridiculous in your thread.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I would totally destroy you. How does it make you feel to try to look alpha behind your computer while I'm trying to get help ? You're clearly not an Alpha, In fact, In real life you would shut that mouth reallll fast
is it you on avatar? when your arms are bigger than your legs, you are doin it wrong

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you would have too many tears in your eyes over your girlfriend to even see me....(crackup) so why don't you take your depressed ass to a doctor and get on some anti depressants,instead of making yourself look ridiculous in your thread.
What thehell is wrong with you ? I dont care if I look ridiculous on internet you fat fu k. I'm here to get help from the real DJ here, not from a wanna be alpha like you now do me a favor and gtfo my thread

Reaction score
I'm reading books, I'm watching videos, I try to find the problem by thinking about it 24/7, I'm putting discipline in my life but even when I get to the point where I'm happy without a girl, when a girl comes into my life then the old pattern is coming back.
I would guess you'd be running in that circle your whole life. It's one of those things that there's no answer to. Actually, there is an answer, but it's not pretty. It has to do with evolution and biology and how removed modern society is from our evolutionary past.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Just increase your SMV. Women consciously and subconsciously look for a man with high SMV.
- look, muscles, clothes, haircut
- personality
- social circles, male friends, female friends
- hobbys (other than playing games, hobbys that women find interesting/exciting)
- money, car, job
- a lot of plates
- read self improvement books, behavioral psychology books, PUA books

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember its all about the long game. with north american society today, everyone is looking for instant answers. the people here that have posted in your thread are trying to help but from their own experience. you, Mr. John Constatine might not be able to find the answer today, maybe not tomorrow or even next week, it takes time. when will you get there? who knows, everyone is at their own pace.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
remember its all about the long game. with north american society today, everyone is looking for instant answers. the people here that have posted in your thread are trying to help but from their own experience. you, Mr. John Constatine might not be able to find the answer today, maybe not tomorrow or even next week, it takes time. when will you get there? who knows, everyone is at their own pace.
Yes, I know, I'm just trying to get different points of view and maybe some hint as to which direction I should dig to find the problem.

Thanks for your input

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What thehell is wrong with you ? I dont care if I look ridiculous on internet you fat fu k. I'm here to get help from the real DJ here, not from a wanna be alpha like you now do me a favor and gtfo my thread
It will be ok cupcake...".If you have to be a woman's b!tch to have a woman...then a woman is not worth having,until you understand this you will be a beta until you die.-Poon King.....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, let's keep it civil and avoid the name-calling, ok? Nothing wrong with sparring but the personal attacks need to stop.

Thanks.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you brother. Women don't behave this way if they were initially attracted to you, unless you are giving out a weird energy. Worse, it becomes a self-perpetuating prophecy which exacerbates with each subsequent rejection.

I presume the weird vibe you are giving is incited by your desperateness. After you bang a girl, it is her job to keep the relation flowing--not yours. Why not just adopt a new philosophy that after the bang, you move on to the next one. This will place the onus squarely on them, kill your LTR desperateness, and give the frame back to you. Once you become seasoned in this one-dimensional approach, then you can become more fluid in your "game."
I got another date friday, I'll be sure to put this in practice. As for now, your advice are the most relevant for my situation, thank you @guru1000 I remember you did a post on one of my thread about mirroring her action and reciprocation, I'm currently using this too.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got another date friday, I'll be sure to put this in practice. As for now, your advice are the most relevant for my situation, thank you @guru1000 I remember you did a post on one of my thread about mirroring her action and reciprocation, I'm currently using this too.
I have some girls that I text everyday (because this meets their needs), and others once a month (because this meets their needs). The audience is diverse: some women are needy, some are casual, some need strictly business "game," others need beta "game." The man who understands his audience and tends to their needs will win most, and, thus, have the world by the balls. Capture the minds of your audience and you will inspire their unwavering loyalty.

Mirroring (observing and reciprocating) is best.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post guru. After a few rejections, it becomes no big deal. You always have to be self aware and look in the mirror though. Sometimes it is your fault and others not. You want to learn from your mistakes when it's yours. Get back out there with a new philosophy and do your thang :up:

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some girls that I text everyday (because this meets their needs), and others once a month (because this meets their needs). The audience is diverse: some women are needy, some are casual, some need strictly business "game," others need beta "game." The man who understands his audience and tends to their needs will win most, and, thus, have the world by the balls. Capture the minds of your audience and you will inspire their unwavering loyalty.

Mirroring (observing and reciprocating) is best.
This is some black belt DJ things. I'll start with one chicks and keeping her by applying this new philosophy :D

Reaction score
I said that it's natural, just that women don't want to hear it.

You can wear your emotions on your sleeve all you want. Nobody gives a fvck about your problems, least of all women.
So true. also no girl cares about your previous emotional baggage or whether some ex girls blew you off.