Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like utter crap

ineedserioushelp

Reaction score
i do not know what to do with myself...

i just told this girl who i have known since h/s that i can't take it anymore and i like her and i just want to know if i'll ever a chance with her... i was in the friend's zone and i guess i knew it was never going to happen, so i just needed to stop fooling myself and give it one last shot

of course i got turned down, and i am glad i can move on now, and i am now willing to do whatever it takes cuz i feel like if i don't do something serious then im never going to improve and im just getting depressed thoughts like i have bad karma and im just not gonna get a chick... im already familiar with the surface ideas of what you guys promote: being a challenge, not being desperate, etc, but man i don't ever actually follow it, i used to be a lot worse off than i am now in terms of this, like i can at least carry on a conversation with a girl now but still im not where i need to be

anyway im just introducing myself and im sure some of you have been here and maybe some words of encouragement would be good, i dont even know what it is i want, but i hope today will be the start of something good.

trying to keep a positive attitude, peace out

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi mate,

I am another newbie and I have to say you are in the right place. There are loads of eBooks and stuff on women and seduction but so far I've not seen much that you couldn't get here on this site.

First thing you should do is have a look at the DJ bible - there's a wealth of information there.

Then look at the bootcamp threads and start trying the exercises. This stuff does you no good if you are reading it off a screen and not applying it. Just doing the drills from weeks 1-3 has done loads for my confidence with approaching women, I still have a long way to go though.

It's good to work on yourself too - get a decent haircut, get in shape, dress well etc. You will feel better about yourself and others will pick up on that.

Finally, maybe you should change your username to something more positive like "iamtakingcontrol" ;) Kick that negative vibe to the kerb. You don't need it.

Good luck!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hey. There's one girl in my only class in school...and I've gotten a serious case of one-itis, I piss myself off knowing I like her and she doesn't. I want to tell her upfront, "I like you", but I can't...That's lame, AFC-like and out of nowhere. Her dad is some dictator and won't let her go anywhere with a guy for dates. The only thing I got going for me is the fact that she comes over every once in a while for math help and we talk and stuff...and she's not a touchy person..I don't get much of a hug from her most of the time.

Shoot me...I want to make a move evenually...but it don't look pretty.

---

I know i'm a push over for niceness...and I'm a retard for having one-itis. I know I should be elsewhere but here..but I'm so antisocial...I get pissed off too easy when nothing interesting goes on.

yep.....flame if desired..

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, welcome to the board and i'm glad you're trying to move on. But to point out somethings, I want to remind you that in order to meet other girls you must get rid of your 'oneitis' completely. Then after you've accomplished that, you'll start off fresh with positive thoughts in your mind and i know that this might sound shady but it works like magic, once you've cleared your mind try hitting on some average/not so hot girls... you'll have so much success with these girls that it'll boost your confidence level up. And once your confidence is up and you feel like you're ready, then try hitting on some hotter girls.

Make sure you take these steps gradually and if you feel down, repeat the process.

Apollo_Jordan

Don Juan
Reaction score
you'll be alright man- you can achieve anything if you put your mind and effort into it- inner game comes first then build out from there- this board contains alot of good material

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just told this girl ... that i can't take it anymore and i like her and i just want to know if i'll ever a chance with her.

d'oh! I think we've all been there.

im just getting depressed thoughts like ... im just not gonna get a chick

The root of the problem might be that you are defining yourself by having or not having a woman. You define you; no one else can. Outcome-dependent people are hardly ever happy. I would say to work on building your own life. Women are attracted to status, power, and success, all of which come with time. When you eventually become so fulfilled with your life that you don't need a girl, you will find that you attract them more.

ineedserioushelp

Reaction score
I feel better.

Thanks for the supportive words, everyone.

I talked it over with the chick, and I think I must have matured a lot over the last few years because I got over this one-itis in two days, and in the past it has taken me upwards of a month or two.

In fact I just got off the phone with another girl and applied some of your principles, and I could sense the difference in attitude. Instead of a friend vibe, I was getting something else.

So... ya I'm feeling like a new man now. And I'm even getting to keep my friendship with the chick I had one-itis for (we talked it out)! She's a really cool girl, I'd like her as a friend even if she was a guy, so why not be friends? It's not AFC, if anybody's thinking that. Peace out homies