"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I feel like total **** right now!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
I feel like total Sh1t right now!

You know how getting laid was my goal...lol..I thought it's gonna make me feel better in some way..ya know.
Well I fukked this girl today...
I met her online a few months ago....and when I met her once I thought not only she was ugly,but she had other qualities that I coudn't pin point at the time. She had nice body though...just something about her face and personality was so repulsive. I told her that I don't see us more then friends...and that was pretty much my excuse not to see her again.
She kept calling me like once a week...I didn't really care she did..not many ppl call me and I thought I can "practice" on her my DJ skills. Yeah right...
So she calls me up today and she wanted to come over and hang out. I was kinda horny at that moment and told to myself there's no way I'll let her touch me...but I could use a hand job or something...plus I wanted to try something on her anyway.
She came over and we would watch some TV and then I got tired of her talking and just pulled up her shirt and started talking about her tits....she had nice ones...but her ugly face was killing the deal. She tried to kiss me..but I told her I can't becausee I got cold sore on my lip....
Then I got her naked and fukked her...the wh0re started kissing me after all...****!..she has the most disgusting mouth.
I usef her as a human masturbation toy...nothing else...
I feel like total sh1t now...I took two showers,rinsed my mouth with listerine like 100 times....I still feel dirty. I wish I wasn't horny this morning....I wish I never knew her...but nothing I can do right now...have to live with myself. I almost feel like I raped myself...yeah.
I don't think I'll be even thinking about sex for a while....
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Man, I feel bad for you, but it'll be alright, just suck it up and deal with it. At least she didn't turn out to be a guy. Don't lower your standards next time, sometimes it's just not worth it. Besides, who else has she been with? Who knows.
 

--R/J--

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
SSTX
LOL!

This has been the funniest post in a long time. I thought he felt like **** 'cause he boned a girl and doesn't ever plan on talking to her again, as he stated "she's a human masturbation toy", but he feels like **** cause her face got it with the ugly stick. Oh my god, that was hillarious!

BTW, dont worry about it, dude. If there's a next time, use the miracle prescription Trybaginum. Makes them look better in the face. :D
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
turn off the lights next time lol

man so ****in what, You are not obligated to her whatsoever.

sometimes all girls are good for is a ****ing. I have no guilt because I never mislead anyone. She wanted to **** I wanted to ****.

What you're dealin with is your social conditioning probably from your environment and your mom.

You owe this chick ****!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If you think you feel bad now wait until she tells you that she is pregnant!!! :eek: Yikes!

And your kid is going to have her face and be a boy!! :eek: Yikes!
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
This is nothing to be made fun of....

Everybody bones ugly girls at least few times in their life , nothing to worry about just add it to the grand total.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
If you think you feel bad now wait until she tells you that she is pregnant!!! :eek: Yikes!

And your kid is going to have her face and be a boy!! :eek: Yikes!
LMAO I almost fell out of my chair when I read your comment!!



As for Viking my advice is, the only way to forget about this girl and the experience, is to find a hot one and bag her...thus the good memories will replace the ugly ones.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Just to clarify...no she wasn't my first....but I had a dry spell for 9 months..so I was pretty desperate to score. I feel ****ty because I lowered my standarts so much...that I fukked this. I don't care about the girl and how she feels about it...really I don.t
I hate myself for allowing this fukk-face to kiss me and touch me. I hate myself for sticking my d1ck inside of her.I used to have respect for myself and my body,now I feel like I lost it.
I had absolutly no sexual desire for her...but fukked her anyway....just used that hole for my purpose.
Some of you thought that I cared about her feelings...no, not a bit...I don't care if she dies tomorrow...really.
I feel like sh1t because I allowed myself to fall this low as to fukk this repulsive girl. I do want to be more human...not some animal. I hope to be in love next time I have sex with a woman.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Here's what I really don't understand. If you are not attracted to a girl, why would you have sex with her? Isn't that just uncontrollable desperation?

I actually think what you did and the way you talk about her is very cruel and makes you sound more like a misogynist than a DJ.

Just my point of view.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
You should have covered her face with a towel or a pillow !!! :D
 

KennyBoo

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Lafayette, LoUiSiAna
Originally posted by Dirtheat

Here's what I really don't understand. If you are not attracted to a girl, why would you have sex with her? Isn't that just uncontrollable desperation?
I think that is why he is feeling so bad cause he didn't have the power to NOT fvck her. He was thinking with the wrong head, which we all do from time to time.

Originally posted by Viking25

I feel like sh1t because I allowed myself to fall this low as to fukk this repulsive girl. I do want to be more human...not some animal.
Why you have to be so mean about this girl? Remember she is a Human also, don't treat her like an animal.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Man, lol, it sounds bad to say you dont care about her feelings but I had this problem once also.

I have fukced many girls, but usually ones I know at least for a little while. Well a couple of years back, I had my first ONS. Afterwards I did the same, had a shower and just felt dirty. After a while the feeling goes, but at the time it fukcing sucks.

Had some more ONS after that and they didnt feel as bad. However I do now realise they are pointless and not the least bit fulfilling. It was just me trying to be the "pimp" idolized on every TV show u watch. After u have done it all, u realise how pointless and stupid it was.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Viking - you are being cruel to the extreme - you make her sound as if she is a beast. Have some respect for humanity!

You had to be somewhat excited considering your little boy was happy throughout!!!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Oh man, the slumpbuster never fails to amuse... unless it happens to you :/

Sorry to hear that man, if anything this should be motivation to go out and bang a hot one.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
So what? Jeez man. you've boned a chick who's an UG?

Did it take something from you which you'll never be able to return? Did you lose a leg? Do you have a horrible disease now?

Guess what? Life goes on. There'll be another day. You'll have work to do, people to meet and things to explore.

Stop b1tchin about it.

There's a russian saying: "tanks are not afraid of dirt"

So unless she gets very pregnant, or gives you lots of STDs, you're ok
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Don't beat yourself up. Its call thinkin with the wang. You were just fallowing your penis' heart.

Best thing to do is not get yourself in those situations. The more blue the balls, the more good judgement you lose.

Great read BTW.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
I had a similar experience back in January I posted about it. Smoking body but a face like it got mauled by a pitbull. Nasty.

One thing I've found out is that ugs can be the biggest sluts. Except the word doesn't spread that they're sluts because the guys that fvcked'em don't want the world knowing that they ****ed a troll.

So the ug's are often thought as "clean", when in reality their pvssies have taken more kocks then my 81' ford has clocked on miles.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
LOL this post was hilarious!! ^_^

Hey, did u see scary movie 2? Where the guy has a alien face girl with a banging body, and the last movie scene its her with a bag in her head with holes in the eyes and mouth, giving him a blow job in the car? PURE WISDOM!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top