Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like s*** !!

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I meet this girl follow D.j principals and all that even get her number.I call her up about 4 days later and find out that she gave me a bogus number.I feel like crap plus I find out later that she is talking to one of my friends.I feel like giving her the benefit of the dobt and say she wasn't trying to hurt my feelings but damn this really sucks.I 'm going to talk to her next week any suggestions guys?Have any of you been given a bogus number if so how did you react?
:mad:

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt happens, and move on. No need to stress over it more than you have. Women are bytches sometimes (all the time?) and like to fvck with your mind.... she wasn't worth it anyways.

Peace.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

Listen up DJ's...

in order to avoid disappointment. YOU HAVE TO STOP TREATING THESE GIRLS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONE!!!!

Get it? I know most of you Do.

My advice: NEXT this chick.....(ok, well it's not really MY advice, it's just common sense.)

:cool:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you wasting your time worrying about some disrespectful person who is a liar. Who cares if she gave you a bogus number! If she is a liar then why would you even want her number.

Ok I will explain why. It is because it is in our nature to always want what we can't have. You can spend the next months trying to win over this chick and if you played your cards right, you probably could do, well a master DJ could. However in that amount of time you spend on this broad, you could have dated 3-4 other HBs.

So smarten the freak up and forget about her and any other chick who blows you off. Focus on the ones that will get you somewhere and you will be much happier.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEy cut Komodo some slack. Even master DJs have moments of weakness. We're not invulnerable.

I think that main thing that is bothering him the bruise to the ego. He feels played, and he HAS been played. The main thing to learn from this is that a DJ has no ego. A DJ is willing to forgive, and most importantly FORGET. He has no time to feel bad about himself, or others. He has no time for grudges. He wants to make the most of his time on Earth, and that means not wasting time being angry at idiots or inconsiderate people. Just let go.

Ubermensch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit: home of the finest ruins this side of Rom
If you see her

Just look her in the eye, and say "what's with the bogus phone number?", preferably in a not-too-angry-or-serious way. Think "caught you with your pants down."

Don't worry if there are others around. It will only get you more respect ("don't fvck with Komodo") if you do it right.

It's always worked that way for me. They never think you'll call 'em on it.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gr8 hit the nail on the head.

#1 dont get all happy when you get a number..think of it as just another fish in the aquarium.

One time I got a # from a chick at hooters..she was hella hot..I was busy at the time and hadnt even thought of calling her for weeks

My one friend kept asking me if I had called her yet..I said "Naw havent had the chance yet..you can have the # if you want it

I gave him the # ...he called it..and the byatch gave me the # to Hooters instead of her own...by that time I didnt even care

Ubermensch..calling girls on bogus #'s is lame..you arent gonna change their ways..if you had to run into her again..just say "sorry! I was gonna call you sometime but Ive been like crazy busy!"

and if she seems responsive .. say "Can I get your # again? "