Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Feel like Meetup is a waste of time

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like a typical Meetup I experienced ~10 years ago.
This has been how all the meetups i went to, i just deleted my account there. The whole site is such a waste of time.

I'm going to have to build a social circle some other way, maybe using hillsong

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why on earth would a hot woman attend those boring @ss meetups? Unless she just moved to your city and literally knows no one, she can probably find more exciting things to do.
Although I go for the possibility of meeting women, I do not base my attendance solely on that purpose. For instance, I enjoy philosophy. Most people would rather talk about sports or some reality TV show. That’s not my scene. At a philosophy group, I’m around people who like to talk about things that might be considered a little more intellectual and deep.

I wouldn’t say that there are “hot babes” there, but I’m fine getting to know 7’s or 8’s.

This is probably more of an age demographic thing. For someone of my age group I’ve done well enough that I could probably brag. However for someone in their 20s, it might not be the same.

OK I don’t do a lot of bragging but I will here. I’ve been kicked out of two groups. The reason is because the moderator of these groups had sights on a girl, and it was obvious that these women had more designs on me. When I Emailed the moderators to ask why I had been kicked out, there was no reply of course… But I knew the reason already.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
However for someone in their 20s, it might not be the same.
Meetup most definitely leans towards an older crowd, I'm 25 and i was the youngest by at least decade for all the meetups i went to.

I figure most guys my age already have friends or just stay home playing video games.

To find friends I'm going to try applying for some night classes i can attend or find a new job with young people i can mingle with

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been how all the meetups i went to, i just deleted my account there. The whole site is such a waste of time.

I'm going to have to build a social circle some other way, maybe using hillsong
See if Game Global has a FB page for your city. You can meet wings on there to hit bars/clubs with