“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I feel like I'm slipping...

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
im getting worse with women. for example, today i caught a really hot girl staring right at me. i looked at her and then looked away. a second later i thought to myself "WTF, LOOK HER IN THE EYES NOW AFC." i looked back, but i think its already too late with her...

i really feel my skills going down. my wit... seems to be slipping. my confidence is ok but my ****y/funnyness is getting worse. its all leaving me...

hmmm, who to blame? :D

i think i might have read too many "true DJs dont really listen to the rules," "i hate all women and they all must die," and "im leaving this site because it sucks" threads.

another possibility is that i havent read anything bible worthy or the bible itself in like... a year? maybe half?

a third possibility is that im too much of a keyboard jockey... gotta get out there.


i think im gonna reread the bible. ive kind of forgotten everything in it :D

o yeah why i made this thread: does anyone else feel the same way as me?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Reading material gives you a basis but in the 'real' world your natural character traits and personality takes over - if you are shy and you have been so all your life than it takes a lot of effort to overcome your shyness - and it takes time!

In due time and with enough interactions and opportunities you'll overcome your mental lapses and it'll be second nature.

To overcome, action is the key --- even if you feel stupid and embarassed!
 
Last edited:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
Dude, its because you've lost your MOJO.....Think about a sport or activity that involves competition that you are good at. For myself I think about pitching a baseball. Staring at the batter, knowing your going to strike them out. A slight sense on ****iness combined with the confidence to finish the job...Remember that exact feeling. Then go approach the girl....No fear because there is nothing to fear. You may win, you may lose, better to go down in a blaze of glory, than fade into obscurity....and thats only the downside...
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I feel the same way but I started slipping before I started ;-) . But I dont look away I continue to look untill I get the vibe of it all you know. The conv is where I am slipping, 5h1t Im not slipping I am falling or just dead in that department. The other day I was taking some advice that I got from some people and I was changeing my look buy geting my hair styled and some new threads, and the clerk chick was all "you should come back more offten,,,, ooh do you have a date or some thing" I dont know if it was just me but I kind of thought she ment some thing buy it but all I did was laugh and say "maybe I should come back more offten". I could have made a move. all the good $hit I could have said always comes to mind a little late :( . well thats my story thing
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Felt that way last night.

It'd been a while since I'd gone out into the field and I was feeling unsure.

Dealing with women can be a bloodsport...you have to really get off on the chase, the act of picking up, the thrill of success and the pain of rejection. You have to DO it and LIKE it.

Society focuses so much on instant gratification (porn, strip clubs, m-bating) and most of us these days don't really come to appreciate the chase, instead feeling like, "This is too much trouble to go through to get laid."

And then you fall into a cycle of being misanthropic...and your skills wane.

Get out and practice, and REALLY enjoy the beating you take. Go out there not to win, but to enjoy the "battle," the act of seducing. Soon the mechanics will fall into place and as you refine them, they become automatic.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top