I feel like I have been **** Tested if I am right.......

Reaction score
then i am i swear..... women

A Few weeks ago, she was texting me while I was at the fair.

You guys said it was a jealousy **** test we Talked about it last week and she said she was joking saying she was talking about her younger cousin thats autistic.

now this happend last night

Her - Seen Mr. 4 Years tonight.... That was interesting (she was side chick to him)
Me - How was that
Her - Ummm awkward
Me - What he do
Her- He didnt do anything we just talked
Me -Hows thats awkward
Her - It was just different we were suppose to talk about something but it didnt happend we just talked about other stuff I guess I lost my nerve Not really sure why though.
Me- You mad at him I guess he want u?
her - He wasnt being a pig he was well behaved
me - ahhh a saint
Her - no hes a bad boy... there was many eyes watching us. Had we been alone then he would've been bad.
Me - U guys are a hit in ill huh
Her - There was like 200 there if he had touched me everyonew would have been looking my plan was tell him about you but I didnt guess I lost my nerve
Me - you still like him prolly you ever chase him or try to get his attention
Her - I dont think thats was the case I care about his well being its not to when youve been connected attached to someone for 4+ years He came to me I didnt chase him Us in general talking wasnt awkward Im usually able to tell him anything but with you and i it became awkward. H e knew I wanted to talk to him then I said nevermind he was just confused.
I dont have feelings for him those days are done I seperate ****ing and feelings I need to see whats going on before I tell him about you and I
That is even if there is an us still havent gotten the complete 411 on us.
Me - Tell him whatever you want I told my friends about you
Her - awwww really so youre showing me how did you describe them
Me - I like you and your main sqqueze I see potential down road
Her - Awww thats sweet now I feel like an ass
Im an honest person I didnt have to tell you about tonight but I did it wasnt to make you jealous or play games I feel like you should know this. We ran our course we are done we have to see were we go. (me and her)

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please take a course in basic English grammar. The board will thank you.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain me what the heck are you trying to accomplish here ? It some ridiculous banter bro.

You know better than going on and on about another guy. I guess some people enjoy the friendzone...

archon8692

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I see mistakes in that. You told her you liked her and saw GF potential. Chicks want the indifferent bad boy. You came off as beta.

You came off really insecure asking her if she chases him. She said I planned to tell him about you just to calm you down. In reality, she didn't tell him because she still wants a chance with him...but she was the side girl so he'd never commit to her.

When she says she separates sex and feelings...she's basically saying he's the hot bad boy and you are the emotional beta that can meet my emotional needs.

I don't think that was a test. I think she views you as a friend like a girlfriend and she knows he won't commit but you will.

Reaction score
Heres what pissed me off we had a convo last night and we talked about gf and bf and she was sayin if we down the road dont have anothet chick ****inf around i been side b long enough i said u know im not doin that then

We talked on phone i asked if we in relationship and broke up good terms we still have sex she said id think about it don't.know then i said yeah wait a minute.... U said we would have sex no matter what she said its fine if i just wanna be friends have sex or gf she said whatever i wanna do since i was hurt i lead us.

SHE MAD ME WTF IF IM HAVING GOOD **** RELATIONSHIP SHE GOOD MAKES DINNER KEEP LIGHT I KNOW HAVE SEX TILL WHENEVER .... WHY WOULD I GET IN RELATIONSHIP WITH POSSIBLE LOSE IT???

Reaction score
Point is when im like 50 down the road i would get in relationship with her because shes nice and makes.me dinner but no way after what her ass said would i do it for long time just wtf?

archon8692

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls that settle for being a dudes side girl...aren't relationship material...whether they make you dinner or not.

Spin her as a plate and keep other plates too. I'd stop talking relationship with her immediately as she'll see you as needy.

Reaction score
She said she doesnt anymore this was something she did in past she said she isnt for that anymore

archon8692

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she's going to tell you that after you go all beta on her. Girls play roles. You're the nice guy that she can chat with for emotional support and sex when the other dudes aren't there.

Meanwhile she would most likely bang the ex given the opportunity...IF he wanted her. I don't think he does.

Like I said...this isn't a relationship girl no matter how good she cooks. You're missing the emotional damage she has of being willing to be a side girl for a guy. That's just not normal for girls to want that...and the same things that cause that will sabotage a relationship.