Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like I cant be emotionally involved with anyone

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I broke up with my first girlfriend last Oct, although I am well on the way to recovery from that, I am scared that I wont be able to be emotionally able to go into anymore relationships in the future. I loved that girl with all my heart and its been real tough to kill the feelings and move on, I met her the other night and realised I had moved on which was good, but I feel closed off to talking to other girls in a seductive manner.

Is any of u guys ever gone through this experience where u feel u cant love another girl. I think I'll find it really wierd the next time I get with a girl, because I was so attached to my first girlfriend. (she left me, cos she fancied my mate)

Dave

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, it's not unusual to feel that way. It's not a permanent condition. Once you start putting yourself out there and connecting with girls, you'll find that you're not emotionally dead. You'll never trust as completely as you did the first time, but if you have a healthy attitude, it'll be close.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a player for a while! That's what I'm doing (2 months after 1yr LTR ended)

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming a player until your ready for some emotion is the best way to go...take your time and have fun...you dont allways need emotions....just a pretty face, and some T and A...

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
play,play,play

play around for a while! i agree with everyone have some fun homie