"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I feel like giving up after this date.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Met this girl today who I met when I was waiting tables. We went to this pool hall, and this guy was constantly hitting on her. He was about late 30s, rough, off it on speed (could tell in his eyes) roid head, with a big gang behind him. That bugged me, plus I had this other random grl have a go at me for looking in the mirror :s!!!!:mad: it was infront of the table n gave me the view of the room. I think she was jelous of the grl whp was with me, cause she was checking me out from the time i walked in.

The girl i met was stunning, accept on the side, she had a weired nose. So that is putting me off. I have met so many girls this year and theres been flaws in them all. Plus my man hood has taken a massive kick in the balls with all these pple who you have to fight off when you get nice hbs.

I dunno guys, Im on a low, perhaps I should have a long brake from this game?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

crotchrocket

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Like I've told how many? (I've lost count) On the road to being a true DJ there are stages, One of these oh so important stages is; in life, women and the failures that are inherent with both comes the 'imbitterment' stage, congrats! it sounds like you have arrived!

The next stage after this (could last awhile-it's mostly up to you) is the 'I don't give a sh!t' stage, this my friend is where the DJ in you starts to immerge! For it is here where a DJ realizes that you are the prize, you have a life, and if nobody else wants to join in on it with you, then it's their loss, 'coz you're having too much fun 'to give a sh!t'.

Oh, just reading your post, brings back all the bittersweet memories! ;-)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Next time take her to a nicer place. :p Why are you taking a girl to a pool hall where there are a bunch of drug-gangs and angry hoes anyway?

Best thing you can do in that situation is just finish up your game and go somewhere else. Once or twice is nothing. If he keeps at it, just find a breaking point, pick up, and take her out of there. And if he tries to get in your face or get physical, you may have to f*ck him up, there's no way around that.

As far as her nose goes...is it really that big a deal? Or are you LOOKING for a reason to dump her? Maybe you're burned out...or feeling insecure after that last date, and you're trying to find an excuse to just bail out? If that's what it is, then stick it out.

I had this cutie who I was going out with, one of those promo girls for liquor companies. Cute, sweet, and gave KILLER head. But she had these AWFUL stretch-marks across her lower torso...said it was some medical thing where they gave her steroids and she ballooned up. I used that as an excuse to stop calling her...when really I was starting to feel insecure in the relationship.

But it's up to you. You can take a break, but you're still occasionally going to have to protect your woman, and you're ALWAYS going to find little imperfections in them. They're human. That's not gonna go away if you "take a breather." That's just soemthing you have to take or leave.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Well that crap messed up my game, I think she enjoyed though. But as I said, she has a weired nose.

This hb 8 has offered me to come down her house tomoz, off the net, but my friends seen her in his coll, n said shes lush, n Ive seen plenty of pics, but I dunno if i've got it in me nemore...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
dude, on one-to-one dates try to avoid places where hormones are going wild like in bars/clubs/social drinking parties. that's okay after a couple months of dating.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
gd tip!
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
You think that's a bad date? At the beginning of autumn quarter I went on a date with this girl I had been talkin to over summer a bit. We go out, get some food, and see this band that she knows the manager of. They b*tch about how they're poor musicians and have no where to stay. She offers up her dorm room since all her roommates left for the weekend. I think "Well sh*t maybe I'm not getting laid tonight."

The date ended with me walking back to my dorm at 3am in the morning, and her having sex with the ENTIRE BAND in her dorm room.

You'll have some bad dates, but it happens to the best of us.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
what a sl^g!

"but I do know one thing though, b1tches come, they go".
 
Top