Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like **** and need to change

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I recently broke up with the girl I had one-itis with, we have been together for a while and now because of reasons with her ****ing with my head I have decided to cut off all contact for good. The problem is that all I can do is feel sorry for myself, I know I need to get out of this state of mind but I feel as if I have no motivation to do anything. Ive been feeling like this for a month now and need to change. I gues this is more of a rant then anything but I feel as if I have no motivation to do anything right now.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I recently broke up with the girl I had one-itis with
I'd really like someone to tell me where this whole "one-itis" in a relationship thing came from. You're SUPPOSED to have one-itis in a LTR. Except, it's not called one-itis, it's called "feelings for each other" or "love".

- One-itis is a one way street.
- One-itis is when you have "feelings" for a girl, but she has none for you.

Anyway, enough of my rant...

I know I need to get out of this state of mind but I feel as if I have no motivation to do anything. Ive been feeling like this for a month now and need to change.
The longer you sit and wallow in your own piss, the more time you're going to waste, and the older you're going to get. You're wasting time thinking about a woman who has no respect for you.

Moving on can be difficult. For starters, don't bother going out to chase more women. You no longer have the burden of this woman, and you have a lot of free time. Start spending some of that time doing things YOU enjoy! Do the stuff you couldn't do when you were dragging her ass around with you. Treat yourself to a meal that you couldn't eat because she didn't like it. Hang out with your friends, they probably miss you.

You don't need to kick yourself to do things you deeply appreciate. The idea of doing them is enough to motivate you. Start thinking of the things you enjoyed before you hooked up with her. You now have the time to indulge in them again!

nestea16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice but I think that I need to start chasing women, and find new girls to chill with. All my hobbies and pass-times I still had time for when I was with her but now I just feel like something inside me is missing.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its going to hurt for a while. you cant expect to get over it to easily.

It's the same thing that happened with 9/11 terrorist attack yo! Comedy shows had to gradually ease back into being funny. you should do the same. DONT WURR BOUT IT!