I feel like an utter failure right now

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you think to your self "She might be tired". Think to yourself, fvck her needs, I want my needs fulfilled. She might always be tired, busy etc. etc. stop making excuses for her and do what you want.

I know in the ideal (for men) world we wouldn't have to do any work and women would escalate all the way for us, but in reality sometimes you have to do it. If she's in bed feeling your fvcking boner you can bet she would have fvcked you. Its a silver platter and you stared at the food in the platter and hoped it would jump into your mouth by itself.

JPlaya said:
alright, I do need to forget about, but she forgot something so she's coming back over tonight.
JPlaya said:
ahh, I'll remember that. I just hope I get a second chance
Well look at that, a magic opportunity.

I wouldn't say this is a lost case. But you can't go around life continuously ignoring silver platters. Just reach out and take the dish.

JD57

Don Juan
Reaction score
JPlaya said:
I've been talking to this girl for like 3 weeks and we went to the beach this week. She was in bed like resting, so I got in behind her in a sexual way. We pretty much slept with each other cuddled and in a sexual position. I kissed her neck a little, but that was it. I didn't think she would put out because she's a virgin and she was tired. I feel like I don't have any balls right now.
What big mistake did you make?
You're supposed to push your **** on her? Please.
She knows what you wanted. She's not ready. Or maybe she just doesn't want it. Either way, it's not that you didn't make your intentions known.
If you made a mistake it's that you laid curled next to her after indicated she wasn't interested, instead of moving away. That may have signaled that you're okay with no sex - you don't want to send that signal either.
But nor do you need to push yourself on her.

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
JD57 said:
What big mistake did you make?
You're supposed to push your **** on her? Please.
She knows what you wanted. She's not ready. Or maybe she just doesn't want it. Either way, it's not that you didn't make your intentions known.
If you made a mistake it's that you laid curled next to her after indicated she wasn't interested, instead of moving away. That may have signaled that you're okay with no sex - you don't want to send that signal either.
But nor do you need to push yourself on her.
Read my above comment and she never moved away