Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like a n00b asking this but.......

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl i like, and i think she likes me to. she always smiles, and says hi to me. anyway, i have never had a gf before, and if she says yes, I want to know of any good dates we could go on ^^;.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
picnic
movies
hanging out
ice skating
bowling
dinner (Not a McD's)
your bedroom.... that would be a really good date

But get her FN number, besides she goes away.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
o ok. thanks dude:D . the only problem is my parents wont let girls in my room, but everything else is an incredible idea.
but what do you mean by get her FN number because she goes away:confused:

Last edited:

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like a n00b asking this but.......
You are, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

There is a girl i like, and i think she likes me to. she always smiles, and says hi to me. anyway, i have never had a gf before, and if she says yes, I want to know of any good dates we could go on ^^;.
If she likes you, she'll agree to go out on a date with you. Actually, you're in a great spot, because she's hoping you do ask her...it's not like you're trying to land a broad who you don't know. I've always said there's two types of women...those who want you and those who will want you once you meet them.

As far as where to take her, run a search. There's been an ass load of posts on date ideas in the past.

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
eh... do yourself, and everyone else here a favor and read the DJ bible.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU. He's allowed to post a question, and a legitimate one at that. Maybe you should take your own advice.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur parents won't let u have a girl in the room w/ u? what facists.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
mine won't either

my parents won't allow a girl in my room when they aren't home... but its only wrong if you get caught ;)

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now that exams are over, that means i am on a normal schedule, so i will more than likely see her tommorow. I will tell you if she says yes or not. btw, thanks for the advise.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what I can get away with. I need to find out, my brother got away with a lot, but I don't know if mom and pop did.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
I don't know what I can get away with. I need to find out, my brother got away with a lot, but I don't know if mom and pop did.
CRAP! thats supposed to say I don't know if my mom and dad knew what he did.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip for the future:

You can edit your posts by clicking the little box that says "edit" in the bottom right corner of your post.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got her Scree name, but since she went to a different middle school than i did, it has been 4 years since we have seen each other, i asked her, and she said maybe but she looked really surprised, so i think i will try to be her friend again. But since she seems to show interest in other guys, i will just flirt with someother hot chicks.

EDIT: Another thing i forgot to mention was that since i got no job, i am so cheap right now i cant even pay attention, so i dont know how i could take her out on a date.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dates don't have to be expensive. They do cost a little money though.

The best dates are thye ones taht are cheap, like renting a movie and having her over to chill and do other things! :)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StarmanSuper87
I got her Scree name, but since she went to a different middle school than i did, it has been 4 years since we have seen each other, i asked her, and she said maybe but she looked really surprised, so i think i will try to be her friend again. But since she seems to show interest in other guys, i will just flirt with someother hot chicks.

EDIT: Another thing i forgot to mention was that since i got no job, i am so cheap right now i cant even pay attention, so i dont know how i could take her out on a date.

Look, man. Im gonna be brutally honest with you.

It doesnt even SOUND like your ready to bag this chick. Your pullin excuses left and right about how "you cant take chicks on dates". I havent gone on a date either (Im only 16) but that isnt important. What is important is getting this chicks number and establishing yourself as a possible boyfriend.

It sounds too me like youre too scared to ask for her number. Youre makin all these excuses in order to stall askin her out. In fact, Although she is still smiling at you, I think that youre already in her friend zone. Youve known her for four years and STILL havent made a move:confused: . Unbelievable.

You need to grab your balls and do something to make us all proud...

This is to all the idiots who THINK they are important because they are downing others:

SHUT THE HELL UP! Who the hell even gave you a say? It absolutely PISSES me off when I see Idiots just saying read the bible WIHOUT reading the poster's problem. If you dont wanna help anybody and only wanna feel important by tellin someone to "read the bible":rolleyes:, go elsewhere.

Think about that...

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not making this up. i actually forgot to mention that we both went to different middle schools. I did ask her out, but i didnt relize how sudden i was being, so we are just gonna be best friends. for now anyways. besides, she already has a bf.