"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I feel like a broad when I say "you never call me"

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Long post, but here we go. Ok I got this girl who I know is interested, she has wanted me for about 2yrs, but I have never really responed (she is smart and pretty, just really never got around to her), so finaly last year I bit and start hitting on her, being ****y and funny, and get her number. Well lets say I don't ask her on a date, I aks her out as a buddy to come with me while I go a few places, btw never happens (her mom doesn't really trust me, I can understand, she doesn't want her kid having a kid:D.) Anyway over the summer we kinda get disjointed, I go home for the summer, and she goes to cheerleading camp, and some other crap. Anyway I lose my presious address book, with my soical, id, and all my collection of phone numbers. Well fast forward, and its next school year, and we start talking everynow and then, and today I ask her to call me and she has never has.

Now let me clarify somethings
-no I didn't act all needy when I asked.(Just a simple call me)
-Last year I called her maybe once or twice a week( I got her # number near the end of school year so I din't call her much anyway)
-I kinda have been ignoring her in the hall, execpt for saying a sup or hey
-I didn't wait by the phone, in fact I told I wouldn't be home till around 7. (Which I wasn't, I had to go to court for something.)
-She still seems kinda intrested in me, but blew me off the other day( I was acting like a sincile ass that day and was loving it.)
-I also asked her to call me over the summer, but also never happened. Not that I cared or not, but Iam wondering if there is some sort of pattern or logic to this?

any ideas, suggestions, or comments?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Btw, you know what would be real funny, if she has tired to call while Iam online posting this......:eek: eh what ever.
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
My opinion is that you probably missed your chance with this chick and she has moved on just like you probably should although you'll probably start liking her now that she doesn't like you anymore. The same thing happened to me last year, let it be a learning lesson.;)
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
holy crap I read your post and I am in a VERY similar situation with one girl. she didn't call when I had called her up last spring break to ask if she wanted to get together, even though she REALLY seemed like she wanted to go. so this year... I sat next to her during the junior class meeting and she was kindof ignoring me and got up to talk to her friends. I just got ****ing fed up with all that shiath and said "that was awefully rude" and she was like "what?" and I said "forget it, I'm outta here". btw earlier that week she, as always , was showing decent IL. now she is flirting with all my friends and I think trying to get me to see....but I don't care, I'm glad I'm over her and can move on. but enough about me, I just thought the situation was remarkably similar.

Frankly, with this girl you are talking about, I think you should just be really blatant and blunt with her about stuff and see what happens.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by VampireKiller
"that was awefully rude"
lol, next time use something that has more IMPACT to it... something like "thanks *****, I just happened to need another chair to put the keys to my new Porsche on". Rub it in the *****'s face!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Yeah I realized that about 10 minutes after I said it... but you also must realize that it was a pretty big deal 'cause I knew her when I was a major afk and have NEVER said anything negative to her ever. hmm..... my only problem know is that I am interested in several of her friends and it would be best to be on good terms with her. I just can't figure out how to handle it.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Man things are getting wierd................... I have totaly deleted most of this girl from memory (no sh!t I think,.........I have done....it before, can't rember though) Iam walking down the hall cracking up with my friends, and outta nowhere thisgirl grabs me, loops her arm with mine, and walks me to class, and getting all touchy feely.....now usualy I have no prob with this, but cought me off guard, man wtf........
 
Top