"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I feel inferior

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
gee....compared to you I'm Mr Positive......

find something that you are good at, some skill or talent, develop it, and build your self-esteem on that.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Yo man, i don't know if this will work for you but i know it works for me. Say to yourself.... self, are you actin like a lil biatch. And if your self meekly replies, well...um...i think so, THEN YOU NEED TO QUIT ACTIN LIKE A BYTCH. This is not meant to clown you or insult you, i'm just tellin you the truth. Read my screen name man. Thats why i used it for this site. Personally, I have been afraid to to approach females before and I just had to ask myself that question. I'm reasonably attractive so I would manage to pull some girls every now and then.... but the weak man never rises, and thats why I was nothing more than a good looking AFC.


---- as an aside, and i'm sure some will think this is corny but even corny things can be helpful to an individual. I collect james bond films and when i see them it helps me envision the type of individual that i'm trying to be. It may be fictional but at least it gives you an image to strive for.
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
You just got to stop comparing yourself to others. Judge yourself on your own terms. Find what you're unhappy about and make an active attempt to fix it. You'll be surprised at how much better you feel just by making that extra effort to fix a problem. You'll ALWAYS find something about another person to envy if you look hard enough. So don't.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
tilltheendoftime beat me to it: you COULD change your mindset, but wouldnt it be more practical to fix yourself? Getting jealous because the guy is better built? Start hitting the gym, bro! So on.
 

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
Mitza why do you feel inferior?
I think is about my heigh, i'm only 1,69 cm.When i get face to face with an 1,86 male i'm scared about fighting him.If i do something wrong or something that anoy him ,he can beat me.

maybe the word insecure is better
Right !

I can get girls , HB9+ , 9,5+.Now i have a GF that everyone want's, all my friend's admire her, all the people on the street look at her.Is not about i can't get girl's.

I use to feel the sameway still do to some length since im only 5'6 but heck I've seen guys that thought they were the sh*t and shorter than me. It's all in the mind set. You need to change and find out what you asociate neg and positive thoughts with. Then you should get a better grasp
Here i have to work, i think.

That's all fake confidence you guys are talking about.

Pretending other people don't exist won't help you get places at all.It will make your life even worse.

I don't need fake confidence, How i get real confidence ?

You just got to stop comparing yourself to others. Judge yourself on your own terms. Find what you're unhappy about and make an active attempt to fix it. You'll be surprised at how much better you feel just by making that extra effort to fix a problem. You'll ALWAYS find something about another person to envy if you look hard enough. So don't.
Is hard to do that ...very hard.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
I just posted a good tip about competition and comparing yourself to other guys in the TIPS section of the forum.

I think it will help you alot.

Check it out.
 

Mitza

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Russia
Ok , i'll read that post in the next 10 minutes.
If anoyone has more advices 4 me, about my last post, i'm waiting.

Thx , to all !
 
Top