"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I feel ****ed by life

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
724
Reaction score
7
Location
Europe
I used to feel really happy, I was good at my sport and trained hours each day, I had a pretty and nice girlfriend the last three years and I studyed at a nearby university. Then I decided I wanted to study medicine, which is only possible for me to do in Italy, so I went, the plan was for my girl to come after me after some months. This was not an unusual plan, we were very close and I thought it was in both of our interests. I really loved her and thought she felt the same. She was my first real gf and we were both still virgins, we never did have intercourse in all that time becuase she never felt ready. That means Im still a virgin and have no experience with sex. Turns out she dumped me just like that and immediatly moved on to another guy, this completly fuvked me up, it hurt my pride and my self esteem is just shattered ever since. Ive lost almost all progress of my sport and even though Im catching up again it just feels ****ty. All this makes me really depressed and just cant concentrate on studying anymore. I feel like a ****ing shadow of myself from a year ago, I feel like I cant get anything right and the bitterness makes me treat everybody, especially women, like a damn *******, which doesnt get me anywhere. I dont know, Ive though and thought but I have no idea what I should do. It also shatters my self worth that I, always having considered myself a strong person, gets completly destroyed by **** like this.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
I hope you're in a holiday. Rest, rest, rest. Read about the DJ way again. And again and again.

God rested the 7venth day you know (or so they say).
 

Flow

New Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I hear what your saying. But man, put this sh!t in perspective - your not on your deathbed, your young and healthy with your future ahead of you. Suck it up and get on with things.
 
Top