Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel a little lost

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Well, I've being the DJ Journey for about 4 - 5 months now, my mindset has changed drastically to one where I don't care about the fact I'm still a kiss,date and sex virign at the age of 19. However, right now, I feel a little lost....

Last weekend was a bit of a write off for me, namely because of issues concerning the family and alcohol problems ad following the weekend, I feel a little lost, like my sense of direction has gone to the gutters.

What I'm trying to say is, well, is my home area doesn't suit me at all, not one bit, all that people care about here is themselves, drinking, drug dealing, stuff like that, almost everyone goes out for the sole reason of getting drunk ( not me, the reason being connected to family alcohol problems )

Its like everything is against me, I can't enjoy myself because I never have enough money but I know that getting a part time that I'll hate would be really bad for my own mental health. I can't express myself because of the barbaric treatment from family of it when I was younger, so I have to keep it a secert.

I dream of getting out of this area and making something better of myself but right now, its like my mind is blank and doesn't want to do anything, it doesn't want to endure another 4 years of this in order to be able to escape ( college degree ) , it doesn't want to work, it doesn't want to do anything.

In short, I feel a little lost at the moment. Any suggestions op how to get of this rut?

Thanks in advance everyone.

NHY

THIAGO BRAZIL II

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey friend.

your mind dont want to change

but you do.

If you are lost I sugest this>

Write down 5 things you can do that does not require money.

example
running on the street is free
getting books on the library is free
help an ONG or Redcross is free
get a job is free :whistle: serious, get a job, part time. Start slow, save your money, invest it in stocks. In a few years buy your place in a good town, go to LA, to Miami, NY.. wherever you prefer!

Remember, the choices your family ppl did is their choice, you have nothing to do about it. As they dont have anything to do with yours!!

feel free to email me.

Impulse

Reaction score
All I can say is find something to motivate you in the mean time until you figure out things out. It might take awhile but I don't really know if this is something that can be forced, I've been in a slump for 3 years when I shoulda taken a step back a really figure out what to do. In the mean time when your doing that, go study at the library, go workout, just remember to keep moving when you slump you slump. Do you have other relatives homes you can stay at? If you do you can go to a four year college elsewhere besides home. Your never really stuck anywhere unless you want to be.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to reason with yourself...Possible 1-2 years of working can create money for college. You study your ass off the 1st year and could be looking at a scholarship or tuition reductions. Also find out what you like and then search for a job. Dont go for any old job. If you want to be a in Business, you can start at McDonalds and go to the offices after you educate OR you can go to the Office scene now and ask questions, get information on what is about, see if they can intern you.

You're 19 man, I am too. Dont worry about the sudden stillness of life. I was at college last year but the money ran out and im back home. It is similar here. Everyone wants to focus on short term goals such as gettin drunk or high and fighting, while Im looking at the bigger picture. Find a hobby. I started reading leisurely for the first time in like 6 years and it helps a lot. Sometimes your body just needs an escape from reality if you arent motivated enough to create a better one yet.