I F#*#* Had It! Girls Are So Stupid

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jayer, what happened to this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77857&highlight=Jayer

In this thread, you had a coupel of good approaches, and even a couple rejections. Now, you get all bent out of shape b/c a chick rejects you you met off the internet. I had no idea you have been on the board for that long--I've been on this thing for under a year, and my confidence has improved greatly.

The one thing that you really need to understand is that in order to exude confidence is to not worry about rejection. Let's take it a step further, don't even worry about women. Worry about you, and what you want to do, and keep yourself busy, and the women will come. Check out my thread here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92334

Now, I may be in the friends zone with this chic, but that's not bad. I know there is a possibility that I'm not, but either way, I haven't lost. I will at least be able to spend some time with her, which equals social proof. Not to mention, the only reason she knows me is because of her job--now, ljbf isn't always a bad thing. Take her ljbf, test her to see if she means it, or if she was politely rejecting you. If she is serious, go with it. If she is hot, she will probably have some hot friends, in which case you have 2 choices: (1) Set your sights on a couple, and practice your game on them, or (2) Hang out with them to gain social proof.

Either way, those scenarios win; it's a win-win, no matter which way you take it.

Call this girl one time; if she doesn't answer, leave a message (short, and to the point); if she doesn't call you back, or doesn't answer and there is no way to leave a message, cut your losses, grab your ba11s, get back out there, and finish your goal.

The more you get rejected, the less you fear it, the more confident you become.

Reaction score
Just some advise

I had an idea that might help you, but first you'll have to make sure you're on top of the game eye contact. I'll let you look that up.(And no you can't don't it over the internet.) Here's an article on why you should get ec: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001056.html

Next remember to do this after you get ec: Hi... What's you name? {insert so convo here} What's you number? I'll call you. {Done.}

Read Anti-Dumps machine on the DJ bible page. I just condenced it for you, but read it.

If she doesn't give you her number then next her and forget about it. Rejection sucks, but if you're not willing to man up to it then you shouldn't be playing the game. (at least not yet)

Good luck,
ADKdj

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must stop treating her like a friend. Treat her like she's invisible.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Guy is gone that wave tip sounds prety good, I maybe should try that in my approach!

Two questions though...

1.) What kind of wave am I doing? Just a side to side wave with my hand?

2.) What the hell do I say when I approach her?

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Nice Guy is gone that wave tip sounds prety good, I maybe should try that in my approach!

Two questions though...

1.) What kind of wave am I doing? Just a side to side wave with my hand?

2.) What the hell do I say when I approach her?
First of all, it wasn't me that gave you that wave tip, but it is a good one, and takes massive confidence.

As for the kind of wave--as long as it is done confidently as if you know (in your head) that she will approach you, it doesn't really matter as long as it's not one that makes sure everyone in the room knows what you are doing.

What do you say? You say whatever you want to say, but come off as a fun guy who knows how to have a good time and laugh.
I don't even remember some of the things I have said that made my new prospect (hbbt) genuinely laugh. Be yourself, in a good, not nice, way. Don't put up with the chicken s#1t negative thoughts that will come into your mind. Screw that. Go for it. That's where I think the three-second rule with you is golden. If you hesitate, you will fail, but you are only failing yourself.

Now, spend less time reading, more time practicing. For every girl that rejects you, there are at least two more that will want you, if you play your cards right. Remember this: The ball is always in your court, unless you choose to give her the next move.