Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I enjoy going to a club alone, but starting to wonder.....

Febreze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just had a question i was curious about. maybe you can help.

I frequent one club (by frequent i mean i go every 3 weeks or so) and ive always done fine there, have girls approach me everytime im there, never any problems at all. I almost always go alone because i honestly prefer going alone, everytime i take someone with me male or female i have less fun.

But, i am starting to wonder, does frequenting the same place consistenly alone make me appear to be a creep? like i said i have never had any problems there and always get approached so i would have no reason to feel like a creep other than the social stigma of going alone.

What i am basically asking is frequenting the same place alone make you look like a weirdo even if you have success there? or am i looking to far into it and no one will care?

Dice52987

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, if you're going every 3 weeks or so, I highly doubt someone's gonna say "Hey! That guy was in here last month! What a creep!" You're overanalyzing. Just keep doing what you're doing if it's successful.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dice52987 said:
To be honest, if you're going every 3 weeks or so, I highly doubt someone's gonna say "Hey! That guy was in here last month! What a creep!" You're overanalyzing. Just keep doing what you're doing if it's successful.
i agree

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the F do you care what anyone else thinks?

Febreze

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies.. i also worry ill run into someone i know from work or what not and they will wonder what im doing at a place alone any of u guys ever have that happen?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Febreze said:
thanks for the replies.. i also worry ill run into someone i know from work or what not and they will wonder what im doing at a place alone any of u guys ever have that happen?
Yeah. Just tell them that you came there with friends. They left for some corny reason (fight with girlfriend), and you were having such a good time, you stayed.

I have all kinds of preset lies for that scenario.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone to clubs alone a bunch of times.

And I'll tell you what, Febreze... if ANYONE even notices that you go there all the time by yourself... I'd say that person is pretty pathetic in the first place. Who goes to a club and tries to scope out the lonely regulars?

Probably other lonely regulars. :D

Eff it. Stop worrying about what people might say.
I've overused the "Waiting for my friends" or "Friends just left" so much, that it isn't even funny... but who gives a crap. A nightclub is a world on its own in the first place.

I've actually met women who have asked me if I'm alone and I just respond by saying: Maybe, but that doesn't mean that I have to leave alone.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're at a mega club with lots and lots of anonymous people, nobody will notice or care. If it's a smaller more intimate venue with a lot of regulars, some may start to notice. As long as you are getting results from going there, keep doing what you're doing. If you're not getting results, then change venue.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My fellow DJ, I almost always go to clubs and social events by myself. Just like you, I always have the most fun when I am by myself.

I've done this hundreds of time, and honestly nobody cares. Most people are too busy wondering what other people are thinking of them, to bother thinking of you.

Though I have had a few people ask me. My reply? The truth. That I have more fun when I come by myself. At first, they are surprised, asking me how can this be so when I am so social. Once again, I tell them the truth. That I love people, but I also love being with myself. Somehow, they all tell me that they understand... though I have no idea if they truly do.

Either way, it's a non-issue. ALWAYS go with what feels right for you...

MotU

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've ever been out to a club/bar with single friends, you would know that one of the first things people do after having a few drinks is spread out and go hunting.

You go your ways and figure you have a 'base camp' to come back to if you need reinforcements.

Yes, it's good to have 2 or 3 friends to walk up to 2-3 girls but it usually doesn't work like this. You go in solo, then if it clicks you bring everyone together or, more commonly, try to finish the mission solo. :)

to those who go out by themselves alone, how do you get over not having a base camp, like i said, a place to come back to. Do you befriend the bartender or another person, that's what I do in those situations.

I would have to walk in go to the bar and start talking to girls to get in, don't like the vibe of a guy sitting by himself at the bar to be honest.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Oxide, it's been a while friend!

To answer your question about a base camp, basically my style is to turn the whole club into my base camp.

Here's how I do this? As soon as I go into a club, I immediately start talking to whoever I see first, don't matter if it's the hottest chick, the ugliest chick, a guy, or a group.

I just start talking to them for a few minutes and then leave. Then I repeat the cycle as many times as I desire, and then wholla - I have my base camps.

Then I go approach girls, and if I need to go back to a resting place, I go back to one of the people that I spoke to earlier. Somehow, this second time around I'm considered part of the group.

On the rare instance when I get the vibe that I don't belong, I excuse myself and go to one of the other groups that I had met at the beginning.

Now, how you turn a random person or group into a base camp? First of all, I don't recommend you hit on those girls when you're intention is to make a home base (you can hit on them the second or third time, but take it easy the first round.) Just tell them your name, ask what their name is, be polite, funny, and engaging. Ask them a little about themselves. Thank them, and let them know it was a pleasure speaking with them, and that you'll see them again.

That's basically it a nutshell. This whole process takes no more than a half hour, it's A LOT of fun, you get MASSIVE social proof, and you have tons of home basis lined up.

MotU

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's good brother.

When you leave the first group, do you usually get out of their line of sight so it doesn't look like you are just walking up to everyone? What I sometimes do is bring a person/group into another group I am talking to.

Master of the Universe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide,

Actually it doesn't matter to me if they see me or not, it's a non-issue. If they see me then I suppose they just assume that I'm a friendly guy, but I've never had a negative reaction from this.

I too sometimes take people from one group to another, or merge groups, but I don't try to do it intentionally - only if it feels right or if I'm in the mood.

MotU

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to the club alone all the time and I have way more fun than going with a bunch of friends. I get to move around the club more freely and i dont have **** blocking drunk friends following me around. i go to the club to get WOMEN. i dont need to surround myself with a comfort group of men. When women ask me where My friends are I tell them I came alone and women are cool with that because they respect the alpha male that does what he wants and doesn't need a group of guys by his side all night long to have fun.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look like a creep or act weird they do but if you look and act normal and dont seem weird they wont.