“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

i ****ed up.....literally

skaterguy97

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Hollywood, CA
Hi all. I know that when you mess up with you rep. like say in my case ****ing a so called dirty chick, and everyone finding out. Is it possible to recover your rep by doing certain things or by acting a certain way to make people forget about it? I guess there is good in this though because before i couldnt even get ***** in the first place. If anyone could help i would appreciate it because im sick of all this crap. thx.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Newjersy Stud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
us, Nj
Relax

if first you dont succede

three magic words, lie, lie, lie
:p :)
 

skaterguy97

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Hollywood, CA
lets just say i told a person(best friend) that i thought i could trust and he told everybody. concequently everyone believes him even though i protest that it never happened. I guess it doesnt matter as much as i thought it would because the girls that i thought would be most offended by it wernt and I still had quite the luck with them and others:) thx for the "advice" though.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
What's the problem again? Oh right...you had sex and they didn't.
 

skaterguy97

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2002
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Hollywood, CA
thx crazy kid i think i will actually use that, most of the chicks were like your supposed to wait or crap like that. i think some of them were jealous though because i ended up making out with two of the chicks that wouldnt talk to me in the first place after it happened.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Re: Relax

Originally posted by Newjersy Stud
if first you dont succede

three magic words, lie, lie, lie
:p :)
four magic words for you:

Shut the hell up

dont lie about what happened just move on and dont discuss

if it happens to come up with someone that you give a damn about tell them that yes, you did do it but it was a mistake.
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Re: Re: Relax

Originally posted by drixsa
four magic words for you:

Shut the hell up

dont lie about what happened just move on and dont discuss

if it happens to come up with someone that you give a damn about tell them that yes, you did do it but it was a mistake.
That's right. Also, if a chick you're trying to seduce is really bothered by this, just say something like "Look, I made a mistake. I thought you were a big enough person to be able to look past that."
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by skaterguy97
thank god for sosuave.com
You aren't the first person to say that and hopefully not the last. :D
 
Top