"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I don't want to

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
well there is this girl that i wanna have sex wit so bad. I don't wanna go out wit her though. I just want that *****. she is a virgin though so I don't know if that will be easy to seduce her like that. I wanna her to come to my house but I don't know what to say so that she can feel comfortable to come. If she do come like what should I do t get her in the mood to have sex
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
well considering that she is a virgin she probably will want her first time to be with someone she loves, and your just a friend to her
 

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
Man, it's gonna take a long time before you find out how you should convince her to have sex with you. You might as well get to know her better.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Let me get this straight. You want to get a girl you don't know to have sex with you. Without having a relationship. Oh, and she's a virgin too.

If I knew that, I'd be the wealthiest man alive (and I'd probably have about 6 STDs besides). Basically, it's not gonna happen. If you want into her panties, you might have to (gasp!) actually get to know her. There is no magic bullet that will just make a girl sleep with you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I know her well. me and her mess. but that's it. I wanna know how to bring her to my house. cause she told me that she promise she was gonna come but I want her to come like soon. I told her I would massage her and all that so maybe she could feel comfortable. but maybe Ya'll got more advice
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Invite her over to watch a movie, put your arm around her, massage her...then take it from there. Someone wrote a post earlier on how to treat a virgin...if I can locate it, I'll bump it.
 

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I want her to feel right not uncomfortable. so what should I do when she's here. I wanna put a movie so she can relax. do ya have any advice
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
Basically, it's not gonna happen.
Not true, I do it all the time with virgins I don't know.

There is no magic bullet that will just make a girl sleep with you.
Well of course the bullets aren't magic. And usually I don't have to shoot the girl until after we have sex!










jk ;)
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Da Game
If I knew that, I'd be the wealthiest man alive (and I'd probably have about 6 STDs besides). Basically, it's not gonna happen. If you want into her panties, you might have to (gasp!) actually get to know her. There is no magic bullet that will just make a girl sleep with you.
Ok first off if you were only having sex with virgins you would have 0 STDs. And about there being no magic bullet for getting girls to sleep with you. In a way there is because there are many date rape drugs with alcohol being the most common.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xanderbaz:ice

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Icecave
Originally posted by bud_2005
Ok first off if you were only having sex with virgins you would have 0 STDs.
You could get mononucleosis and herpes (technically) from a virgin. When I think about it, you could get almost any STD from a virgin these days... Damn.
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by xanderbaz:ice
You could get mononucleosis and herpes (technically) from a virgin. When I think about it, you could get almost any STD from a virgin these days... Damn.
Yeah i probably should have done some research first before I said you couldn't get STD's but I didn't think you could.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by MVick173
well there is this girl that i wanna have sex wit so bad. I don't wanna go out wit her though. I just want that *****.
While we're at it, I'd like a million dollars, it'd be even better if it grew on trees in my backyard, too.:rolleyes:

You've got to work to get what you want.
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
you wanna fvck her? GO DO IT. get out of these forums and go do it. you know how. you never went on a message board to learn how to walk. once you could walk, you didnt go to a mesage board and learn how to run.

you have a dyck and the desire to fvck hot women. just like you have legs. maybe it will take a while to learn how to do it perfectly, but we all start by crawling dude.

you dont need these people. you dont need me. all you need is yourself. if its possible, then youll be able to do it if you truly want to. if its impossible.... well nothing is impossible ;)

best of luck (although it ISNT luck).
 
Top