Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Don't Want To Marry Talk

enterthemachine

Reaction score
When should It be done?

A) Should it is be done when the marriage is came up by the woman?

B) Or should it be done ouf of blue?

C) Or after a particular periof of time? How much?

D) Or after first Sex? Or A short period of time after It.

E) Etc.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
When you properly vet her and you actually want to marry her. This is rare though, most modern women are for recreational use only.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When should It be done?

A) Should it is be done when the marriage is came up by the woman?

B) Or should it be done ouf of blue?

C) Or after a particular periof of time? How much?

D) Or after first Sex? Or A short period of time after It.

E) Etc.
This is the one and only proper way to vent a woman for marriage:
1.Dating casually
2.Relationship
3. Living together
4.Engagement
5.Marriage

She has to prove from 1 to 4 that she is worthy of marriage. Not only will simple time be a factor , because of the infamous shelf life of relationships. Most relationships deteriorate after 2 years, and by that point you are probably in stage2/3.

If a man is honest with himself and willing to cut his losses he won't take things to the next stage trying to fix a broken relationship. Lotta men think that a deteriorating relationship will get better when they promote a bad behaving woman. Its similar to a gambling addict refusing to cut his losses.

She must think it's her idea. So marriage imo,means she behaved properly for more then 3/ 4 years, making it HER idea to stay loyal to YOU. By the time you marry her you should've felt the pressure of having a great and trustworthy woman on your side.

I also wanna point out that at stage 3(living together) , you will get to know a completely new side of her amd vice versa. So stage 3 is basically a reset. Stage 1 and 2 don't matter anymore once you enter the third stage.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

If you are stone cold certain you never want to marry just own that as part of your life philosophy.

How do you do that? You make off hand comments to that effect whenever you feel like it.

I’m dead serious. I know a man who I met in my late 20s. This is exactly what he did. He was very clear he was not going to get married, ever. He also was quite candid he had zero interest in being a father.

And he is a successful medical practitioner in NYC. From a wealthy family. No monetary issues at all. Marriage & kids just held no interest for him. We dated close to a year. I always appreciated his candor & his character. He knew I did want to marry & create a family. Eventually I broke things off for precisely that reason. He understood totally. For about 20 years we lost touch & then one day he appears on a professional network. He’s happily in a live in LTR with someone 10+ years. He’s late 50s now. Never married, no kids.

I commend him for being true to himself. Few people do that over a lifetime.

So just make yourself crystal clear and understand that you will lose some good women as a result. But never apologize for being who you are. Be transparent. Someone will be just fine with your truth, but live your truth.