“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I dont want to cheat on my girlfriend, but I might be getting myself close....

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
My problem bascially is that now Ive got another girl that seems to be heavily into me. She wants to do something with me, but im afraid of the consequences if my girlfriend finds out im seeing other girls.

Last night when I was at a fencing club, I got the screen names of 3 girls that all seemed to be into me. One of them has already asked me to go skating with her tommorow, telling me things like " I'd love it for you to go" and " please, I'll be really sad if you dont go " then it was HER that asked me for MY number.

Ive gone along with this, but I am getting dangerously close to the possibility of cheating, something I really dont want to do. My girlfriend still seemd to like me a lot. I was practicing on these girls, and possibly to keep them as "backups" These girls all go to different schools, it is very possible that I can see multiple girls without them finding out, but is it worth it?

I want to hear some opinions on this. How can I get out of this in the most painless way possible?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
What you should do really depends on how you feel about each of these girls , and your girlfriend. To me you have several options:

Break up with your current girl and do some non-exclusive dating with those three chicks

Reject those girls-for now

Have them around as friends, or "backups", as you said it, and stay with your girl

Whatever you choose, remember. DJ's NEVER, EVER cheat on ANYONE. Not in spite, under influence, or anything else. They are too respectful of themselves and those girls.
 

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
Im keeping them around as friends, and I made it clear to the girl that wanted me to skating with her that I couldnt be more than friends at this present moment.

hopefully she took it well ( she problably thought I was lying when I said I couldnt go ) I feel kinda bad for her.
 
Top