I don't want commitment

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been spinning plates lately and now I'm getting it on with a HB who is 10 years older than me. That's about 30 years old but she still looks like a 20 year old. Right off the bat I received high interest indicators for a long time now and it was only yesterday I had 'pulled out my guns' so to speak. Now we're talking about the sex that's going to happen between us plus the usual flirting.

The problem now is that I feel that she's looking at it as a possible LTR between us and I don't want that. How and when should I tell her that I don't want any commitment and I'm just in it for the sex? Should I flat out tell her? Because I'm not comfortable with that. Are there other ways of telling or letting her know? :rock:

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an attention *****. Very few girls will talk about sex and follow through. One of the rules of DJ: judge her by her actions, not by her words.

Just play along for now and see how things turn out. Don't put too much importance on her just Yet!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, the more they talk about sex or even worse promise sex as a reward for a particular behaviour they expect from you, the higher is the risk of attention wh0ring and manipulations.

Agree as well on the check your action not her words rule, its gold and provide answers most of the times, just play it cool and dont invest too much emotionally or psychologically untill she invested in you with her legs.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn! I wish I'd been in your position when I was 20!

I didn't find out till much later that 30+ women are on average 10x better in bed than your typical 20 year old.

She's not looking for an LTR. Despite her age, she will still need the approval of her friends and family, and 10 years is a pretty big difference to get past.

Basically, you're just arm candy and a dyck with all the stamina she could ask for... take advantage of this one, flirt like mad and screw the guts out of her!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
^This.

40 yo + = c o u g a r

30 yo + = p u m a

Make a move and try to b@ng her. She's not looking a relationship. If she AWs and doesn't put out, next her.

She might ACT like she wants a LTR, but that's a front. A 30 yo woman will act a bit more conservatively than a girl your age (at first), but don't buy it. She's a horn-ball wanting it badly.

I'd say your chances are decent

Typically standard AWs are younger (<27) and the "all sex talk no action" older AWs are typically >36.

27 to 32 is the sweet spot for an experienced broad who still puts out.

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, guys! Much appreciated. It confirmed what I had initially thought of her which is she really wants it. But the funny thing is she told me that she's scared to do it which doesn't make sense because she had a hubby 3 or 4 years ago but they didn't have kids. They separated because the guy kept hurting her physically. According to her, she hasn't done it yet. Could this be a front? I even told her that I'd eat her pu$$y and she told me she'd slap me and told me I was too aggressive. Yet, we're still on. She doesn't believe I haven't banged any one yet which is true. I've only been up to flirting up until now.

I started to mind my actions when she joked about a 'happily ever after' between us.

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, guys. We got together last night. No sex yet just a chat and some touching here and there. Will keep you guys posted.