"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I don't Understand Why Americans Complain about OLD

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
This do this too now in america. No number no meet. Good chance they will flake. Also with a number i can do a reverse phone search and get their real name and look them up on Facebook. Saved me plenty of times from whales.
Not true at all. What else you got bud?
 

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Messages
198
Reaction score
263
Age
43
This do this too now in america. No number no meet. Good chance they will flake. Also with a number i can do a reverse phone search and get their real name and look them up on Facebook. Saved me plenty of times from whales.
This is what I do too, except the reverse phone number part.

The number isn’t really NEEDED for practical purposes, but it forces the woman to begin to comply and invest. No compliance from her = no progression from me
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This is what I do too, except the reverse phone number part.

The number isn’t really NEEDED for practical purposes, but it forces the woman to begin to comply and invest. No compliance from her = no progression from me
Correct. Still saves a lot of time and money though looking them up. You'd be amazed how they use old pics but also look much heavier in their Facebook pics.

Man, before covid it was pretty easy to ask for numbers just after a couple replies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top