Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont think I want to be with my GF anymore

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with her officially 4 months. Everything's fine, no real issues, I just don't really "feel it" anymore, i'm bored, I don't have the same feelings, and im losing attraction to her, physically, and sexually.

I feel like I want to dump her. I have no idea how, what I'd say, or what the reason would even be. Shes very much in love with me and this will crush her.

Not spinning any concrete plates either at the moment which sucks.

Feel pretty bad about it all.

Advice guys?

Cheers

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
this happened with my GF, i dragged it on for another 2 weeks and it was horrible. I just ended the relationship and never looked back. Just tell her you want to end it, say you just dont want to date anyone right now. You dont have to give a reason, you dont even have to meet up with her.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's really simple: "this is not working out anymore". That's it.

but people in general keeping suffering because they forget that every relationship is temporal and clinging to what's familiar make breaking up more confusing.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just end it. Bad news does not get better with time. I know it sucks, and truth is this never gets easier. Think of it this way.... The sooner you break it off the sooner she can start looking for a guy that will want to be with her.

But break up like a man. Set aside enough time to do this properly. Truth is she likely already knows you are planning this... they always know.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In an ideal situation she would want to break up with me. Then it'd be mutual. I was thinking about maybe going distant for awhile first, maybe this would soften the blow?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did that once years ago. Looking back it was kind of a sh*tty thing to do...but I just wasn't feeling it. So I kind of went distant. She had a few thirsty orbiters and started seeing one of them. So it ended. But looking back I should have just sacked up and ended it with her first.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just gotta do it, man. It'll drag on forever if you don't. Remember, if she weren't into you she'd drop you like a hot potato without giving two fücks, as all girls do. Not worth being unhappy, man.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers for the advice guys. Has anyone been in this situation, stuck it out, and it was fine?

Shes gunna join the gym in the new year and we have a few ideas for dates which will be fun. some hope?