Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't need women- Good or Bad( For getting women)

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I am not needy at all when it comes to chicks. I don't even feel the need to be around people all the time. I may not be the most social person, but I am not a complete loner either.

When I'm out and I get looks from women many times I just don't even bother approaching, I feel too lazy and not motivated at all. It is like I could care less.

In comparison to my friends... they can't be without a girflriend too long. I don't need a girlfriend to be confident, which they do. And, this is when they start going after other girls.

Really, I feel pretty good that I am this way. I learned from experience that having a woman is no big deal, sex is not all it is cracked up to be, etc.

But, I can't help but wonder if this way of thinking is gonna help me meet hot women.

Reaction score
This is not a diss, but maybe women just aren't your cup of tea this life time. There are plenty of men born these days who do not feel the genetic pull towards women. You can look at it this way, your outside of the breeding frenzy that hits mankind and has plagued us since the beginning of time....

In short maybe your gay and just haven't realized it yet. Think about that. A real genetic male is driven to have sex by instincts and feelings that are sometimes overwhelming and difficult to deal with in the early part of your life and then it gets worse as you get older...(joking).

Or maybe your just using this as an excuse to avoid failure.

Some guys like to use the excuse that I'm just working on myself first to get over having to deal with the hard work it takes to catch women and keep them....don't fall for this trap.

Either way good luck

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that is a pretty good way to look at things, me personally, the older I get, the less I want to be married and the less I want to have kids. I'm a pretty motivated person and the more I think about it, the less I want a woman or kids to slow me down, so I've just decided on casual dating and never being with a girl that wants a serious commitment. So far it has worked out great for me and more women approach me than I approach and I'm just an average looking guy (good body though) :). I think it helps a lot to not care one way or the other.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I've noticed that even getting looks from women is enough for me. I like being checked out. I guess I am a bit narcissistic.

Anyone else like this?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player I get where you're coming from but I don't think its too good to be telling a newbie that women aren't his cup of tea or that he's gay. He does say that he is lazy and unmotivated so you may be right about the excuse thing. However he's motivated enough to be here which is good and shows he wants to improve with women.

Thoroughbred, your attitude will be attracting plenty of women. The attitude that you don't need a woman to be happy is way beyond many of the experienced DJ's around here. That attitude is precisely what is attractive to women!

With a little bit of practice you'll be doing great. Being needy is one of the biggest hurdles to face for many. If you focus on conversation skills, confidence, being ****y + funny, and things like eye contact and kino you'll be way ahead of the game.

Good luck

Reaction score
Slickster maybe your right, but he is saying the he is attracting them but he has no "desire" to be with them. A friend suggested that maybe he is depressed and needs prosac before something insidious emerges.

Thorougbred maybe you should try not masterbating for a month and see what happens. If it doesn't increase your sexual drive for P*ussy then your probably gay...sorry!

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull over and get off the thread - this is a hi-jack.

--

Is it possible to be a DJ and still be sensitive and "needy"?

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About the excuse thing...

I am lazy and unmotivated because a lot of women don't impress me. In my previous posts I have talked about that. I have and do approach girls that are 8s or up. Everyone has at least some fear of failure.

And, I never said I had no desire. I guess the way I think is if it comes it comes, but I am not going to try hard.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again. Somebody posts that he has little desire to deal with women and the inevitable bullsh1t they heap upon our lives, and in jumps the ignorant half-wits quick to pull out the stale and terribly over-played "You might be gay" card. Is it that unfathomable to you that some men have better things to do with their time than chase a piece of ass? Is it so inconceivable that some men find enjoyment in more rewarding things in life other than a short fix of sexual gratification?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what your saying DrZaius is, your gay?

If you don't have a better time when your around women and see them as having no purpose in your life. Your desire to know them is gone, then your either gay or asexual...

This guys story is that only HB8's attract him...BS, I don't care the scale you use, but standards only go up when you realize the ease you can have getting the 6's and 7's. Other than that, its an excuse as to why you too chicken$hit to put yourself out there and meet someone. So pick one way or the other...

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
My gay what?

The bottom line is some people prefer to spend time on more fulfilling exploits rather than waste their efforts on a cheap piece of tail. Ever hear of a cost/benefit analysis? It's purpose is to determine the profitability of certain (costly) endeavors. In this case the costly endeavor is approaching, seducing, and keeping a woman (or women); the profit is sexual satisfaction. I've crunched the numbers *many* times over, and they just don't add up. They never will, at least not for me or for most guys who aren't naturally attractive to women. Of course, the majority of men (such as yourself) have permanent hard-ons that prevent you from ever uncovering the flawed logic that drives you to dedicate all your resources toward getting women into bed.

Save the childish and grammatically incorrect name-calling for the high school forum, please. Adults are talking.

Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Here we go again. Somebody posts that he has little desire to deal with women and the inevitable bullsh1t they heap upon our lives, and in jumps the ignorant half-wits quick to pull out the stale and terribly over-played "You might be gay" card. Is it that unfathomable to you that some men have better things to do with their time than chase a piece of ass? Is it so inconceivable that some men find enjoyment in more rewarding things in life other than a short fix of sexual gratification?
And here comes the wise master lurking in the side lines ready to offer his one view point of all the rest....

If your not interested in getting women then why come her and why post. Don't give me that crap out shyt about (lowering voice) "I'm here to better myself and improve my life cause women have no purpose in it"

This site is like *******s everybody does have an opinion and most of them don't mean shyt.

Yeah we pull out the "you must be gay card" cause look at the environment...a bunch of men coming to learn how to pick up girls...take the fake assed veneer off this place and that's what lies underneath...despite the new age bastardization of a famous player from history which is basically an insult to his very name.

This is a site for MEN. To learn how to become MEN who meet WOMEN...nothing less, nothing more, despite what you new age freaks may say. Doubt me...read the posts. Nobody is posting "hey I went to school and learned this or that" No it's all about women...If somebody does try to post that "I bettered myself crap" it gets punted to another section (the graveyards).

Ok...so let's just keep this shyt real...Most of the DJ's are so got dam afraid to speak this truth or even speak up for fear of being flamed by some jerk off with an opinion.

Now I suggested that maybe he might think about being gay...I did not call him a faggot or a homo...I gave him options...see and know the difference..cause there is one.

So I guess I will go back to the sidelines now....

peace,

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs

If you don't have a better time when your around women and see them as having no purpose in your life. Your desire to know them is gone, then your either gay or asexual...

This guys story is that only HB8's attract him...BS, I don't care the scale you use, but standards only go up when you realize the ease you can have getting the 6's and 7's. Other than that, its an excuse as to why you too chicken$hit to put yourself out there and meet someone. So pick one way or the other...
Women will always be there, I say excel in your life first and then the women will come. It doesn't work backwards, just b/c you excel with women doesn't mean you will excel with life. People on this board put so much importance on getting women, but for what? Just b/c somebody doesn't talk to every HB they see doesn't mean they are gay or a chicken$hit. If you really stopped to look at all the people that are in happy relationships, how successful are they in their career and in other areas of their life? Maybe drzaius and thoroughbred see this and for that reason have decided not to focus so much on women as in other areas. Life is not all about women as you seem to believe. Concentrate on other parts of life and I guarantee women will come to you and you won't have to study all the techniques and things you need to do be able to pick one up.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let that childish sh*t get to you Dr. Zaius. I'm in total agreement with you.

Women chase Men.
Boys chase Girls.

The goal here is to Attract not Pursue. Men have better things to do besides chasing women. If only more people realized this. It virtually eliminates rejection. And it really attracts women.

Reaction score
excuse I will go to the back of class now...is what I ment above.

As far as this man saying he is just lazy...now I can see that yeah he is just lazy...but like I suggested maybe he should stop wacking off for a month to cure that laziness and if it's still there then maybe women just arn't his cup of tea...

I don't deal in laziness, cause this bad habit will get you played when you start dealing with women. I don't deal in that fake better myself shyt either....it's just a cop out excuse to me.

I also don't deal in that "cheat piece of ass" crap another excuse for not achieving with women. I knew a fool who would say "I would rather go home and sleep with my cat" Yeah a man and a cat..go figure. Anyways he is 46 now and has no women in his life...and a brotha...but he was raised in the catholic schools which ****ed up his self esteem...end result he was full of excuses for not achieving (nothing against catholic schools but it was during the civil rights stuff and the old order of thought).

and were not talking about attracting or chasing here..he is talking about having no use for women.

Reaction score
Ok you guys correct me if I am wrong.

1. this is the DJ site (don juan)
2. this site is to teach you how to get women.
3. If you wanted to learn how to program computers you would go to a site for programming computers
4. If you want to learn about how to sew you would go to a sewing site...ect ect.
5. If you want to learn how to catch women....uhhh where would you go for information... www.sosuave.com correct.
6. I do see that we have other sections on this site.
7. but let's not forget the original purpose of this site back when it had only one section when those mythical old DJ's came and posted...one purpose...one goal...one ideaolgy...one group of determined men bent on getting over their troubles with women.
8. And their answer was not to turn their back on the problem, but to address it head on...to take it by the tails and fight and learn and WIN...not cop the f*uck out!

Am I write or wrong on my points?

This post belongs in a Rant section not to be seen by aspiring and highly motovated to learn DJ's...why talk about rain when it's sunny outside? Like my buddy suggested maybe this guy needs prosac for his depression.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I am not needy at all when it comes to chicks. I don't even feel the need to be around people all the time. I may not be the most social person, but I am not a complete loner either.

When I'm out and I get looks from women many times I just don't even bother approaching, I feel too lazy and not motivated at all. It is like I could care less.
I'm kind of the same way. I think it just has to do with what kind of person you are. Those who think that having that attitude must mean you're gay probably just don't understand because they aren't that kind of person.

I don't know exactly why I have this laziness/motivation problem, because I do feel attraction, and I know that if I went for it I could probably get a number. I'm generally more of a passive than active person, though, so part of it could be that I'm just used to being passive and a loner. It's a tough habit to break. It's like I subconsciously ask myself "is it worth the effort of having to deal with this person?" Usually, even though I feel desire to have them, I could really care less.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Slickster
Don't let that childish sh*t get to you Dr. Zaius. I'm in total agreement with you.

Women chase Men.
Boys chase Girls.

The goal here is to Attract not Pursue. Men have better things to do besides chasing women. If only more people realized this. It virtually eliminates rejection. And it really attracts women.
Good points,

but the goal is to overcome your trouble with women...weather it's attracting or chasing them like a chump. What ever is the popular style. I do preffer the attract instead of chump chasing...but eventually you do have to step up to them (chase) in one way or another. Am I right or wrong!

Reaction score
I don't know exactly why I have this laziness/motivation problem, because I do feel attraction, and I know that if I went for it I could probably get a number. I'm generally more of a passive than active person, though, so part of it could be that I'm just used to being passive and a loner.

Being passive and a loner is ok for you? Or would you rather be the light of the party...the one everybody wants to hang out with..lots of friends ...a full life of fun and happiness...people who really care if your sick...people who love you....want to be with you....want to help you grow....want to give all of themselves to you....

or the life of a passive loner....eating alone...reading sci fi all night cause you have no friends...watching the cartoon channel for entertainment....wishing you could get over your shyness....

To conquer your problems it takes work...you can't be lazy and get over your problems....this isn't like the book "the lazy mans guide to enlightment" human nature can be lazy at times....but if everybody was lazy we wouldn't be having this discussion...

step forward kid and claim the life that you've always wanted and dreamed about....but it takes real work to get there....I know this personally.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zoso knows how I feel. I can pull women... it is just not that important to me. And, I do prefer being chased rather than chasing. I'm not the only the one that feels this way.

And Slickster is right about women chasing men.