Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know why girls should like me!@?!

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there guys

Now it is 13 months since I found this site. Some things are much better than 13 months ago. At that time I was very unconfident and I was thinking too much etc. I was also very afraid of women.

Through time I was getting better and better with girls and now I talk to at least 2 women a night, but some days when there is really good atmosphere I can talk even to 10 or more women a night.

Now some girls respond really good to me. They come to me and dance for me, they are making eye contact with me with a smile etc...

The problem is that I still have very low self-esteem. I don't know why should some girl like me. I don't think I'm worth of getting good looking girl or whatever.

What should I do?

just an observance: My self-esteem was much better before I joined this site but I wasn't able to speak to women normally. :)

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should sit down and make a list of all your talents and other good things you can think of that you have.

If you think you're a loser, then you'll come across as one. That's dangerous, as well as unhelpful.

BGMan

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dear Janez, the point here is how much fun do you have. I don't know, but i have the feeling that you do some calculation. I mean you calculate to much how charming you are, how funny you are, how great you are etc.
This is a good idea if you do that just for your improvement, and try to beter next time, but it's not that good idea if you calculate to see how worthy are you for women. They have they flaws too so you don't have to be mr. Perfect. You just have to be the great, intersting, funny guy who has a good time.

The problem is that I still have very low self-esteem. I don't know why should some girl like me. I don't think I'm worth of getting good looking girl or whatever.
Have a look at the lonely Joes around you. Do they do something better than yourself? Do they talk to the girls? Do they dance with them? Do they tuch them? Do they have fun even with their gang? On the other hand what do you do?

I talk to at least 2 women a night, but some days when there is really good atmosphere I can talk even to 10 or more women a night.
So you are being a social animal

Now some girls respond really good to me. They come to me and dance for me, they are making eye contact with me with a smile etc...
And sometimes you have success too.

You are squezzing out that AFC poison out of you and leave the competition behind. But remember, above everything else, this is for fun. And girls want to have fun

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys for replies. Especially PEPE LE PIU :)

Now I really feel good about myself. :)

Yesterday I realized that people really like me and they enjoy being with me. That girls like to talk to me. Such a good feeling after lonelines last years. :)