Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know how to handle this feminist horsesh*t

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some advice and thoughts on this topic.

I, personally, approach feminism from a red pill perspective. Over the past year of my life I have made a sincere, persistent effort to read the RationalMale.com website and truly digest it. This has been very helpful to me.

So when I'm out in the world, whether it be at work or my social life, I get very very angry when I hear women complain about how bad they seemingly have it. We've all heard it.

* "Women are under represented at work",
* "Why do men feel like they are entitled to control women, relationships should be about equality!",
* "Well behaved women rarely make history"
* "You have no idea how hard it is being a female engineer"
* "Women who want to make it in the corporate world and become leaders in their organizations must be willing to find men who voluntarily want to be stay at home Dads"

This kind of nonsense goes on and on. At my office, the women all have a "ladies only" lunch every couple of months. We have an office wide instant message tool that enables us all to chat with each other during the day. The "ladies only" lunch group has their own private chat room. Now, if I were to make a "mens only" lunch private chat room, how do you think that would go over?

Today, I was talking to my girlfriend and the subject of taking a man's last name in marriage came up. She insisted that she is going to have a hyphenated version of her and her husband's last name. I told her I thought that was disrespectful as marriage involves a woman essentially submitting to her husband by taking his last name, i.e. it's something she should be proud of and happy about. She was visibly annoyed.

So here's my question: Do women truly believe this stuff or are they simply just regurgitating what the main stream media is telling them in regards to how they think they should act? Now that I'm red pill aware and am able to *SEE*, with my own eyes, the behavior of women, and people in general, I am almost 99% sure the underlying reasoning behind their actions is much more dark and sinister.

I'm pretty sure women KNOW what they're doing. They know their good looks and sexual viability is fading as they grow older. So, they shame men into thinking that men and women should be equal in every way, shape and form of life. That way, when they hit the wall and are suddenly faced with the rest of their lives, they can still lock down some man to take care of them and forgive all their past indiscretions. I know it because I see it. My girlfriend can preach up a storm about equal rights and feminism and how men should treat women like queens, etc. etc. etc. But I know that If I ever took her advice seriously, she'd be gone in a heartbeat.

For example, I accidently forgot her birthday. I felt horrible when I realized what I had done, but now that I'm red pill aware I thought to myself, "hmmmm. Let me see what happens if I casually apologize and not make too big of a deal about it." Whereas in my bluepill days I would have fallen over myself apologizing. Instead, I simply said "Oh damn, my bad. I forgot. Happy B day". That was it. Long story short she was more affectionate over the course of the next several weeks.

My issue is dealing with the anger. I know women respond to alpha males when they're younger and then try to sucker betas into taking care of them for the long term. All the while chanting about feminism and how awful men are and giving horrible romantic advice with utter disregard, confidence and total immunity and unconcern for the lives they're ruining. Essentially they preach on one set of rules, while playing a total different game and smiling the whole time they do it. They are having their cake and they are damn sure eating it too. And they have the audacity to proclaim that women would make/have made great leaders?

A man's life is full of bull**** and adversity. Yet women, who can essentially get laid whenever they want and are protected by the courts and society in general, have the insolence to point the finger at us and say "Look at how much we have to go through! We are the truly oppressed souls of this earth! Woe is us!"

I mean even Hillary Clinton made some comment about how women are the true victims of war. It makes me sick to my stomach. Quite frankly, it deserves nothing less than a hard punch straight in the side of the head.

RANT/

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
If you are all torqued up about 'feminism', you really didn't learn much by spending a year reading Rollo's stuff.

Do hunters get mad at game animals as they study how the animals behave? Do fishermen get angry at fish when they read about how to be better fishermen?

There's nothing to get or be angry about.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is what it is. We as men need to adapt for our benefit as in learning game, improving and being the best we can be. Learn your prey. Be the best hunter. It is nothing to get angry about but I still do sometimes. I am working on it. I Think as these women's issues become more ridiculous men will wake up.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it is what it is. Feminism and gynocentrism have destroyed women, most of ALL of your problems with women from a generic dating situation, to the quality of the relationship, to dealing with them in Family Court, to dealing with them in HR, to dealing with them in ANY professional setting, to dealing with the women in your family.......it ALL comes back to the negative effects of Feminism and gynocentrism.

It is what it is. The market has changed. The question now is WHAT are you going to do about it? You have a couple of options:

- Be mad, sit and stew about it.

- Be mad, go out and do a mass shooting.

- Be mad, and kill yourself.

- ADAPT to the changed market and become a Player. That is, use women for sex/companionship benefits and never enter into a legal relationship with them unless you just really want children and are willing to wrestle with the dumb chick in the legal system over seeing your children.

That's pretty much it. If I were you, I would choose option four. The first three options are like being mad at someone else but stabbing yourself for it. All you are going to do is throw away your life and seeing as though we have no idea on if an After Life exists, this might be the only life you have.

I went through an ANGER stage as well, until I finally just settled the fvck in on "it is, what it is". My friend we didn't create this shyt and we aren't going to change this shyt.

Become a Player, use women for sex and companionship, never get married and don't get them pregnant. The MOMENT the bytch starts acting an a.ss you can easily discard her for another bytch. You can't do that if you have legal ties to them, they will destroy your life to the point where you MIGHT now be driven to the point of killing one of them.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you can do is to NOT disagree (or agree) with them but approach as if youre trying to understand/learn/see from their POV.

"Oh okay. So, here at work you make less than me then?" "No?" "I personally dont know any women who make less than their male counterparts for doing the same work." "Do you?"

"In most relationships that i see, it seems to be the woman making the decisions." "But ive also dated women who have wanted me to make most of the decisions." "In which of these relationships have you liked the guy the most?" "If you didnt like the guy making the decisions were you obligated to stay?"

"Personally, Id rather mow the lawn and change the oil rather than cook dinner and clean the house." "What would you rather do?"

Or, as another option, you can just go on with your day, be your happy self, and ignore the self generated misery of idiots.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you going to spend your life worrying about how to solve society's problems, or are you going to take the actions that will make your life better? Talk is cheap and you don't have to argue with anybody. Have you ever seen a woman's eyes glaze over when you're discussing a subject that's boring to her? That's how I am when someone brings up feminism and other silly political discussions. I change the subject or find someone else to talk to. Life's too short and all that talk is just hot air anyway.

If you want to "fight" feminism, then:

- Ignore feminists and feminist talk unless it affects your personal well-being;
- Date women that aren't feminist
- Pursue happiness and apologize to no one for your pursuits
- Do your job well, do what's best for you and tune out the nonsense

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on s date with a feminist. Didnt know till she brought up the subject. I teased her about it till she wanted to hit me. You can't argue with them. Anyway got up shook her hand and left with a smile on my face. Some dumb ass will come along and kiss her ass just to get *****. ***** isn't worth that. I could have played along and f ucked her a few times and dumped her. But I voted with my feet.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men built this society, and we can change it..... IF we don't offer them dating and marriage perks, the market will turn. It may take 10 years or so, and since I'm old I'm importing a Fillipina, I'm right 90% of the time, she's young, hot, and will sign a pre-nup.

When the big 3 automakers were ignorant of the crap for cars they put out, the Japanese and German imports took market share....... When I was a kid, I NEVER saw one, but now they are all over

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to exist a very passive attitude toward feminism here on this forum. Or perhaps the best term would be "fatalistic".

I think we need to think more in terms of educating men who are in the dark and above all, steer them over here to SoSuave. I used to be resigned to what has been going on with feminism, but I see a rising tide of men who are waking up and seeing it for what it is. If you compare today's YouTube comments with those of ten years ago, you see a massive increase in men who are of the red pill persuasion.

Never forget that the feminism runs on the fuel of male passivity. It became strong because we men allowed it to. We were afraid to be rejected and shamed (I'm speaking on a societal level, here, not SS).

There's immense power in awareness and education. I'm no longer fatalistic about it. I'm also seeing an increase in women who are becoming vocal about the years they wasted with their feminist paradigm, which turned out to be perceived as damaging to them. I think that a critical mass may well eventually be attained where feminism will develop a stigma.

In all my years here at SoSuave I don't think I've ever seen a serious campaign to get men over to this site in order to societally increase the weight of our paradigms and to decrease the sniveling, weak feminized male population out there. The tide is definitely turning in our favor thanks to the Internet, and we can either be passive and fatalistic (the very foundation that feminism is built upon and the very fuel by which it survives), or we can get people over here to SoSuave and educate them. The more men who are out there challenging and refuting the idiotic feminism experiment, the better for us.

Women have no ability to self-govern. Because men are so weak and passive, feminism came along and became their governing "man". A tribe to take the place of a man of authority. Women are the stormy ocean, you, sir, are the rocky shoreline. Men have abdicated their role of being the limiting rocky shoreline, and for that reason the ocean has overrun the shore, inundated the land, and dissipated so thinly that it is no longer an ocean but a vast landscape of innumerable, worthless puddles.

Go out and educate. Play an active role. If you don't, you yourself are responsible for fueling feminism. Men are built to resist destructive forces and to overcome obstacles. Why have so many laid over backwards only to allow feminism to steamroll over them to the point that they can't even counter it anymore?

"That's just how it is" is the mantra of the weak and irresponsible. There is no nobler cause than to be a force in effecting change for the better in society. A society that has been built by men needs to be governed by men. This is our God-given authority and no one, least of all a collection of loud-mouthed, discontented girls whose heads are up their asses, should be allowed to usurp that authority.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to exist a very passive attitude toward feminism here on this forum. Or perhaps the best term would be "fatalistic".

I think we need to think more in terms of educating men who are in the dark and above all, steer them over here to SoSuave. I used to be resigned to what has been going on with feminism, but I see a rising tide of men who are waking up and seeing it for what it is. If you compare today's YouTube comments with those of ten years ago, you see a massive increase in men who are of the red pill persuasion.

Never forget that the feminism runs on the fuel of male passivity. It became strong because we men allowed it to. We were afraid to be rejected and shamed (I'm speaking on a societal level, here, not SS).

There's immense power in awareness and education. I'm no longer fatalistic about it. I'm also seeing an increase in women who are becoming vocal about the years they wasted with their feminist paradigm, which turned out to be perceived as damaging to them. I think that a critical mass may well eventually be attained where feminism will develop a stigma.

In all my years here at SoSuave I don't think I've ever seen a serious campaign to get men over to this site in order to societally increase the weight of our paradigms and to decrease the sniveling, weak feminized male population out there. The tide is definitely turning in our favor thanks to the Internet, and we can either be passive and fatalistic (the very foundation that feminism is built upon and the very fuel by which it survives), or we can get people over here to SoSuave and educate them. The more men who are out there challenging and refuting the idiotic feminism experiment, the better for us.

Women have no ability to self-govern. Because men are so weak and passive, feminism came along and became their governing "man". A tribe to take the place of a man of authority. Women are the stormy ocean, you, sir, are the rocky shoreline. Men have abdicated their role of being the limiting rocky shoreline, and for that reason the ocean has overrun the shore, inundated the land, and dissipated so thinly that it is no longer an ocean but a vast landscape of innumerable, worthless puddles.

Go out and educate. Play an active role. If you don't, you yourself are responsible for fueling feminism. Men are built to resist destructive forces and to overcome obstacles. Why have so many laid over backwards only to allow feminism to steamroll over them to the point that they can't even counter it anymore?

"That's just how it is" is the mantra of the weak and irresponsible. There is no nobler cause than to be a force in effecting change for the better in society. A society that has been built by men needs to be governed by men. This is our God-given authority and no one, least of all a collection of loud-mouthed, discontented girls whose heads are up their asses, should be allowed to usurp that authority.
Agree in part. I'll help and advise anyone who asks. But I'm sure we've all seen firsthand the futility of trying to convert hopeless blue pill men. You are wasting your hours on this earth if you want to be a red pill evangelist. People will only change if they desire it. In the meantime, YOU can change yourself directly, and lead by example. It's true, no man should live in a vacuum, but I don't think joining groups and trying to "change the system" via a group is a wise use of assets. You will sacrifice time, money, and happiness in service to a group cause. Further more the group's ends will never be totally in line with your own no matter how "red pill" it is. See: Unions, political parties, and lobbying organizations. The exception would be if you working within this type of institutional framework truly makes you happy.

I'm not defeatist about it - I think the tide will turn, but it happens individual by individual, changing his or her life first.

I also think we should make the distinction on this thread between pointless arguing with a (female) feminist and real discussion with men who are capable of having that discussion.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers in-line:

Agree in part. I'll help and advise anyone who asks. But I'm sure we've all seen firsthand the futility of trying to convert hopeless blue pill men. You are wasting your hours on this earth if you want to be a red pill evangelist. People will only change if they desire it. In the meantime, YOU can change yourself directly, and lead by example.

This is true, but many of these "hopeless" blue pill men are entirely unaware of the existence of the red pill. Many of the men here on SoSuave have said that they were once hopelessly "blue pill". By leading by example, we can make them aware of the higher level of consciousness that we have on the subject.

It's true, no man should live in a vacuum, but I don't think joining groups and trying to "change the system" via a group is a wise use of assets. You will sacrifice time, money, and happiness in service to a group cause. Further more the group's ends will never be totally in line with your own no matter how "red pill" it is. See: Unions, political parties, and lobbying organizations. The exception would be if you working within this type of institutional framework truly makes you happy.

I agree there, too. Formal groups always develop a culture that can potentially be counterproductive to the initial cause. They tend to strain and deform under their own weight. I don't consider SS as a formal group but rather as a place for an individual to learn. My entire point is that we affect the people within our sphere of influence individual by individual. I consider SS to be a valuable educational resource, not a centralized agency for change.

I'm not defeatist about it - I think the tide will turn, but it happens individual by individual, changing his or her life first.

I also think we should make the distinction on this thread between pointless arguing with a (female) feminist and real discussion with men who are capable of having that discussion.

Good point.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher - you make perfect sense on further review...I guess it's a "you can lead a horse to water" thing. Certainly more people have the power to find out about the red pill than ever before, and I'm always happy to steer people in this direction. If this were 1985 how many of us would still be lost?

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about steering them to water, however, how about, at the same time, teaching these men to fish?

Bringing men to this site or many of the others in the manosphere is a great idea(for many reasons) but is only going to do so much. What about teaching these same men how to properly "spread the word"?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can lead a horse to water AND make him drink..... IF you salt his oats.... Be the example in life Men are jealous about.... THEN you can tell them.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men I have spoken to about this site and the ideals it represents look at me like I'm crazy. They are not open open to something that dosent agree with the feminine agenda.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I was talking to my girlfriend and the subject of taking a man's last name in marriage came up. She insisted that she is going to have a hyphenated version of her and her husband's last name. I told her I thought that was disrespectful as marriage involves a woman essentially submitting to her husband by taking his last name, i.e. it's something she should be proud of and happy about. She was visibly annoyed.

So here's my question: Do women truly believe this stuff or are they simply just regurgitating what the main stream media is telling them in regards to how they think they should act? Now that I'm red pill aware and am able to *SEE*, with my own eyes, the behavior of women, and people in general, I am almost 99% sure the underlying reasoning behind their actions is much more dark and sinister.
Well, you see it all over FACEFOOK. Women title their page their First name, then their Maiden name, then their Last name (from their husband, or ex-husband). My mother does it, my aunt does it (very disrespectful to my uncle I think, he's starting to show early signs of dementia, so I believe she is tiring of it and now thinks him "no good" and so therefore the Middle Maiden name now included in her title, my mother, even, changed her title to include her Maiden name, but you see it in former high school girls you knew who include their maiden name on facebook. Idk, maybe it's so people can find them, but I think it is pure Feminism and them just outright disrespecting the Men who they are supposed to be Loyal too, but of course, we know, AMERICAN woman is NEVER loyal to ANY man. You only find that in other countries, that is, Loyalty. It's repulsive and why I treat Most American women with a grain of salt in ALL facets of interactions with them. They deserve NONE of my Love or respect or sentimentality, or consideration. You can still Bang them like I did a fat young one this weekend. It was totally rockin sex, but even She was obviously under the influence of modern Feminism. I can spot it, a mental neuron away. I just can Sense it, like a sixth sense, that the woman before me, actually BELIEVES in equality between the sexes. So fvcking pathetic, but idk, I'd just Kill myself if I actually Believed all this PC garbage that is being believed by a whole host of losers in this country. It would make me suicidal if I believed that 2+2=5.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is for me, I know lots of women who aren't like this but most are married off a long time ago.

Now I'm single in my 30s; what is left is utter garbage.

They are out there - there are 4 billion of them. They are also many plain janes who would give their right tit to have a man play the man.

If you're an attractive female, you have lots of options and career advantages. I see hit girls working for my.clients get opportunities and training well beyond their ability and efforts. They also tend to treat most men like ****.

Don't you guys know men like this in reverse? Don't you know deadbeats who screw women and break their hearts? Errant fathers, wife beaters etc? These men exist.

When we collectivise women, when thinking of "women" we think of the women we like; hot women. We don't think of the plain Jane, the average woman.

In the same way, when women ***** about men, are they talking about you, or all men? No. They're talking about the men they like who are above their league, the men who fvcked them and never called them.

I pretty much only see the bad attitudes from those at the top of the dating tree, personally.

It's called being spoiled in the sexual market. I get super hot women d1cktease me all the time. This behaviour upsets me more than feminism ever can, and it's as old as the hills.

For average guys who struggled to pull the hottest ass, hot ass is like an elixir of the gods. Like a starving man you crave it, and innate female nature pushes them to wave it in your face and use your attraction as foreplay to the men they really like.

I had one recently flirt the **** out of me, asked me to touch her up and then pulls back and explain she has bf- in the next room!!

The traditional female bad traits cause me much more grief than the modern - modern fem is just a whinge, like the poor socialist whinges about lack of opportunity etc.

I'm more mad at the nature of reality, that we are all born to a set of parameters, which you can manipulate within boundaries but never so much to make a huge difference. All my ire with the female stems from this disappointment although I have masked this many times with the cloak of feminism

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my observations over the years, and in conclusion to seeing the truth in life first hand, women who act this way are testing you. If you actually fall for this sh!t, you're a wuss in their eyes, they will laugh about it behind you. Maybe one will use you for a while, then fvck you over. If you play the game correctly (keep your frame, IOW) you'll find they will respect you more. Don't let them bowl you down and you'll be respected and treated better (by most). If not, that gal can go toss rocks.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to Fruitbat, there are bad men out there...they come in two categories.

1. The one she fell for early, he got a power trip and knocked her up multiple times and makes her stay at home. (I once had a frienemy like this...)

2. The "Alpha male Wannbe" who acts "all that" in front of his fvckhead friends, then behind closed doors they argue all the time and he beats her. (I know one of these too.)

Every frame works for a while, but glass walls break in time.