Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know how to flirting

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Months ago We go out with a girl for a coffee, It was good, She was the funniest girl I have ever seen so we chit chat for maybe 6-7 hours.
Everything was okay but one day she text me like "Everything was ok but I couldn't feel that emotions with you" So that was a kindly friendzone.

Then I saw her yesterday. We talked a little bit everything was still same but I noticed something while we are talking about that date day.

Firstly We talked tooo much, I tell everything, I speak too much. There wasn't any mystery for her. There wasn't any difficulty or something like that. Everything was too clear so I wonder is it a problem? She said Talking tooo much wasn't a problem but at the end of the day we aren't dating now :D

And the second I noticed I didn't flirted with her. I'm looking our first date, I held her waist, I gave my jacket to her but there is a problem. We talked about everything(She even told me that her grandmother was a sorcerer and her uncle was in prison.) but we didn't flirted. I didn't said anything flirty. How can I fix that? How can i learn how to flirt IRL?

And the last one she said me "Don't forget, As a man masculinty opens all locked doors" So i just wonder should i fake it?
I asked her this and she says "You are masculine or not masculine, Don't try to fake it, Just be yourself. But If you are masculine girls like that" Then she told me her ex that she felt in love just because he is a masculine guy.
So I have a question for your all guys. I know i have to be masculine but on the other hand I am not that guy. I love being funny, just laughing everything bla bla. So what should i do for that?

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is a master when it comes to flirting.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
One minor point is to keep the first few dates short.

I would get overly comfortable and talk with her for 2+ hours. That often led to friendzone. You end up forming a “connection,” but the wrong kind. She gets very comfortable with you, but that’s it.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One minor point is to keep the first few dates short.

I would get overly comfortable and talk with her for 2+ hours. That often led to friendzone. You end up forming a “connection,” but the wrong kind. She gets very comfortable with you, but that’s it.
Yeah probably same but as i write i have more than 1 problem. I don't know how to fix all.
I will keep our firsts shorter. 6 hours of dating isn't working :D

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, but I feel like MEN shouldn't flirt. Thats a woman's job. Man should take action when they notice the woman is flirting with him.

A woman knows within SECONDS whether she'll feck you or nah. Flirting = feminine energy and might dry the p00sy up .

Instead of flirting you should simply assert masculine energy. Firm and manly. She'll crumble sooner or later, because she'll FLIRT with YOU untill you bang the F out of her.

No amount of flirting will convince a woman who doesn't like you to sleep with you...imho..

So should i watch and imitate him?
Yeah start a late night show and invite hot famous celebrities over who obviously got an agenda...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what ive learnt over the last few years or so is that what women say they want and what they actually want are two completely different things

Ultimately if a woman is interested in you she wants to fantasise

they want to wonder about you ( mystery ) when she can't quite figure you out or figure out if your interested it creates ( tension ) for her which again is like chick crack

The problem is most men ( including myself at times ) tend to get very excited when a hot girl starts displaying interest in them

It becomes like pouring gasoline on an open fire it will burn hot for about all of 5 mins and then burn out ive seen it a million times
then she will pull back and its all over before it even started

Its a tough balancing act and you must always place yourself above her

most guys have to learn the hard way ( and some never do learn ) its taken me a good 10 years of studying women, dating and relationships to sort of put all the pieces together

Women , Dating and the art of subtlety all go hand in hand

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you try to shift your focus?
I don't think you're gonna have the insight you're looking for from where you're standing.

Try to look for connection instead of trying to flirt.
Flirting can emanate out of being comfortable.
To find comfort, turn the mirror outwards, away from yourself. Be interested and curious instead of self-consciously trying to qualify yourself.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what ive learnt over the last few years or so is that what women say they want and what they actually want are two completely different things
I'd say women don't know what they want and you should give them what they need.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"chit chat for maybe 6-7 hours." That is definitely not a good thing. Need to make it man to woman. That's on you. Some ways to flirt includes having no filter, teasing her and making assumptions about her too. Let me know if you need more help