Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont know any textbook AFC's

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know anyone who is an AFC like I used to be. I'm talking about nervous little chump with no self esteem. All my friends seem pretty confident and have atleast made out with a girl. (I havent kissed a girl)

Before I was improved I had a dinner date with a HB. I was considering bring her flowers but luckily I had a chick friend to talk me out of it. I was really concerned about not messing it up because I really had oneitis for her, so I would ask my chick friends for suggestions. She was my height at the time (Rare because I was short) bangin body cute face, etc. So pretty much any hot girls my height I'd go after

Well anyway, I dont see anyone who is like I used to be as far as my close friends go. Maybe I just surround my self with popular friends naturally or something.

So my question is. Does anyone actually have a textbook, flatout, AFC friend?

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i got many..........

u realise them by the way they talk to women...even the most popular guys in my college are all AFC's.worst problem they dont even know it....

they all supplicate...

my advice...just build your game...the more you have game , the more you realise AFC's....

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chase Dat Skuht said:
I dont know anyone who is an AFC like I used to be. I'm talking about nervous little chump with no self esteem. All my friends seem pretty confident and have atleast made out with a girl. (I havent kissed a girl)

Key word..."seem"

All 17 year olds want to seem like the man, everyone brags about their conquests like it was so amazing.

Example...

The story
I met this girl at this party who came right up to me and started feeling me up. After that we ****ed for hours!

What really happened...
I was at a party, I saw a girl looking at me, I went over and said hi, she said she had a boyfriend.

I bet the majority of your friends are AFC's, and even if they have gotten farther than you now, you will surpass them easily in a little while, don't worry.

Oh and yes, A LOT of my friends are AFC

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a few friends who have never been on a date, and barely even talk to girls to begin with. the girls they do talk to, its because theyve accepted their place in society as "the jsut-friends guy."