“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"I Don't Give out my Number"

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Hey, today I see this totally hot punk type chick (like she dresses punk) at school today. I'm sitting with a friend of mine near her while she is reading and then writing. Me and my friend both get up and walk away from the area and then I say to myself, no I have to go talk to this girl. So I head back to where she is and I sit on the couch across from her and start asking her about her book.

Shes really friendly and nice and we talk a little bit about her classes and philosophical BS (shes a philosophy major) and I read a poem that she wrote about herself basically about whether people would listen to her if she didn't have her looks yadda yadda (it's funny that she had written a poem like that..).

Anyways she asks me if I smoke, I say no and then she tells me that she is going to go outside and smoke 1 and that I could join her if I'd like, I decline by saying that I really have to run but let me get your number so we could talk some more.

She in turn says "I don't really give out my number but I will see you around campus and stuff" and I say ok yea enjoy the rest of your day and grab my backpack and leave with a big smile on my face lmfao.

Anyways, do I even have a chance or did I just get flat out denied. I mean I know I'm not gonna try to ask for her number again for a long while, at least not until I see her and talk to her some more. Also, how would I go about this situation now in the future, because I know it looked really stupid for me to walk away and then all of a sudden come back to the area just to talk to her.

Any help/comments would be appreciated, thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
You pretty much got your answer dude, she rejects you. I would've went for the 'ask for email' route especially with these type of girls that get a lot of attention.

Move to next girl!
 

Named

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
England
If you want my advice, don't give up just yet! You might aswell keep up the relationship and use this as a learning experience, if you only become friends with this chick, then it opens up opportunities for parties n stuff. But other than that she probably wants to get to know you better before getting too close which is bad news!
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
In Seduction Science by Derek Vitalio, one of his ideas is that if you want to get a number, don't ask for it, but do what he calls a false choice. The idea is that you give her to choices that lead back to you. In this situation, you might say something like: "I'm going to XYZ, do you want to come with me or should I just take your number?"

A variation of the false choice is where one choice is much more appealing than the other, and the more appealing choice to her is doing something with you. I'm not very good at these but here's an example: "Do you wanna get something to eat, or stay here reading that boring book all day?"

False choices also indicate confidence. It's a nice trick that works pretty well.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Seems to me like she doesn't think you're anything special, I'm afraid, hence her "I'll see you around campus" line. She takes you for granted.
I wouldn't out and out avoid her, but I sure as Hell wouldn't go out with the purpose of meeting her again. Be polite, classy, but unavailable. You already asked her for her number, so she knows what you're after.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
She has a HUGE EGO, who writes a fukin' poem about themselves!!!! Dumb byatch!!! You should've been ****y and appealed to her a little bit more. Sounds like she wasn't physically attracted to you because you only spent a couple minutes with her before attempting to # close. Don't worry, just be friendly and you never know what might happen, but definitely go get more girls.


PIMP
 

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Wonderbread166
In Seduction Science by Derek Vitalio, one of his ideas is that if you want to get a number, don't ask for
I've been sleeping on this technique too much. Thanks for reminding me.
 

Rallfus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
She sounds goth to me. She on such a downer, they think of depressing stories and poems and crap like that. You have better things to do. Not get all depressed by this freak.
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
She has a HUGE EGO, who writes a fukin' poem about themselves!!!! Dumb byatch!!! You should've been ****y and appealed to her a little bit more. Sounds like she wasn't physically attracted to you because you only spent a couple minutes with her before attempting to # close. Don't worry, just be friendly and you never know what might happen, but definitely go get more girls.


PIMP
yeah this is spot on, the only thing is i personally wouldnt try her again because of the simple fact shes a stupid b1tch, but thats just me..................""would people listen to me if i didnt have looks"" LOL.

and for future reference:

" dont give out my number"

=

" i dont give out my number to guys who havent built rapport and elicited enough value (ie made my kunt wet), otherwise I'd have given it in a heartbeat"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Classic brush off. Your problem was you didn't demonstrate value before going for the close. Like someone said, you shouldn't ask for the number, you should offer a false choice, eg, you get chatting, you establish rapport and get across the idea that meeting again would be good.

Then you hit her with the false choice, ie, 'what's your number, or would email be easier for you'. She then can't come out with sh8t like 'I don't give out my number' as she has already implicitly agreed to a future meeting.

That said, however you overcome objections, if women really don't like you they'll just come out with some other form of rejection (calling you to cancel, dog died, etc)
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
It's not a classic brushoff, seriously, ALOT or atleast some girls just DO NOT GIVE OUT THEIR NUMBER straight away. Some girls just don't feel comfortable with guys they don't know calling them or having info on them, easy as that.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
That's possibly true, but in my experience if a girl has high IL, she will happily give her number. Look at it this way. If she meets the man of her dreams, Brad Pitt or whatever, what is she going to do - tell him she 'doesn't give out her number' and then spend the rest of her life torturing herself over it? No.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Hey! You got owned!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"I don't give out my number" is a BS line. It's like if you asked her to lunch and she said, "Sorry, I don't eat."

As to whether you still have a chance...I don't know and I don't care. You should follow suit. ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Theres a good possibility that she was just testing you and you FAILED. After she says something like that you have to have some sort of response in place to counter, its a game of power. Atrraction is POWER. You had her attention to talk and then she invited you for a smoke dude, a sign of interest. She wqas just steps ahead, she probably knew already that she would say she doesnt give out her number to say if you could overcome a simple obstacle.
 
Top