Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I don't give my number to guys anymore"

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, my patience is starting to run thin. I did a good cold walkup last week but got rejected, there's a thread about it.

Today, I did another in the video library. She worked there and was on her knees scrubbing the shelves!

So that made it an easy opener. I used some neghits and we chatted for a while, problem is she had quite a closed personality and was pretty introverted.

Many things about her made me lose interest but I wanted to butter her up a bit just for the challenge. I already wasted time so why not attempt for a number?

I DID manage to get a shy girl out of her shell, and she was asking a lot of questions and keeping the convo going. But then I got rejected.

Me: You seem pretty cool, tell me your number and we might meet up for some coffee.
Her: I'm pretty busy next week (weak excuse, she wasn't anyway, doesn't even study)
Me: I'm a busy man myself, but I'm sure we can arrange something.
Her: Come into the shop so we can have another chat. (surely this is interest, she liked the chat right?)
Me: I won't be 'round this neck of the woods too often. Number then?
Her: I don't give my number to guys anymore. I've had some bad experiences.
Me: So you're a man hater then? (smiling)
Her: My boyfriend dumped me 2 months ago and he's been really nasty to me (or somthing like that).
Me: I'm not like most guys.
Her: Sorry
Me: Fair enough, have a good one.
Her: Bye, enjoy your week.

God that pissed me off. She was pretty bland and unintelligent (left high school without going to further education) and she showed as much interest as a shy girl is likely to show. I figured the neghits were possibly too much for a baggage-laden girl. They weren't full-on though, and she SEEMED responsive to them.

What a head case, I wasted my time. Oh and her name was the same as my oneitis B1TCH who stood me up and hence led me to this site!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
Her: My boyfriend dumped me 2 months ago and he's been really nasty to me (or somthing like that).
"... and I still am in love with him!" (if I know anything about women.)

You don't want her. Trust me.

BGMan

You ain't a DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you talk about neg hitting her as a good thing?

Neg Hit Rule number #1: ONLY TO BE USED ON HIGHLY INFLATED EGO B!TCHES. yes, b1tches - not any ladies.

the girl u described didn't seem to need to have her ego take a hit.

And if a girl says no once - she's not going to suddenly say yes.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, my neghits were more like C+F, nothing really ego deflating.

Stuff like, "You're pretty efficient with that rag (she's cleaning remember), can you cook too?"
Her: No, I hate cooking
Me: Oh no, you really need to change that attitude of yours! :)

And the worst was prob this (after she said how crap she was at knowing about films compared to her colleagues - I asked her opinion on some crappy movie she didn't know).
Me: Yeah, if I was your boss, I'd fire you on the spot! :D Nah, just messin' with ya!

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah-hah! Classic case of ******** that needs some translation. She said, "I don't give my number to guys anymore"

What she meant was, "I don't give my number to guys like YOU anymore."

She may have seemed interested, but her Interest Level in you was as low as the stock market after the Great Depression. Sorry guy, but I've learned from lots of experience that women are excellent actresses.

Why?

There could be a million reasons. She may have been bored or lonely and needed some attention. She might have felt socially pressured to always be nice and friendly.

WHO CARES?

You need to bottom line her actions. If you were a Brad Pitt look-alike, do you think she would have said, "I don't give my number to guys anymore." ?

Hell no. She would have given you her home #, cell#, work #, and even begged for your number. I don't care how shy she was. She had low interest level. NEXT!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: "I don't give my number to guys anymore"

Originally posted by BGMan
"... and I still am in love with him!" (if I know anything about women.)

You don't want her. Trust me.

BGMan
You beat me to it ;)

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Clint Eastwood
Ah-hah! Classic case of ******** that needs some translation. She said, "I don't give my number to guys anymore"

What she meant was, "I don't give my number to guys like YOU anymore."

She may have seemed interested, but her Interest Level in you was as low as the stock market after the Great Depression. Sorry guy, but I've learned from lots of experience that women are excellent actresses.

Why?

There could be a million reasons. She may have been bored or lonely and needed some attention. She might have felt socially pressured to always be nice and friendly.

WHO CARES?

You need to bottom line her actions. If you were a Brad Pitt look-alike, do you think she would have said, "I don't give my number to guys anymore." ?

Hell no. She would have given you her home #, cell#, work #, and even begged for your number. I don't care how shy she was. She had low interest level. NEXT!
Hmmmm... is your name Tom?

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys really need to get over yourselves. Just because she's not into you doesn't mean that she's unintelligent, introverted, etc, etc. Have you thought that maybe she's JUST NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU?! You're not all THAT, otherwise you wouldn't be here, son. Just keep trying different people and you'll EVENTUALLY find someone who will like you. Currently, you have the WORST of both worlds. Not only are you UNATTRACTIVE to women, but your character is unattractive also. You're ****y when you don't even deserve to be. I'd work on that personality and at least you'll have one good thing to prove as value to women. Stop blaming women because they don't like you. Just accept the fact that you aren't all that, and accept the fact that there are only SOME people out there who do like you and you have to seek them out.